News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

IS IT TO LATE TO STOP THE WORLD CANCER (MIDDLE EAST TERRORISTS)?????????

Started by skip68, November 14, 2015, 09:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Are we past the point to save the world from the middle east?   If not, my fear is 5 to 10 years from now we'll be wishing we'd leveled the middle east.   It's the heart of the cancer that's spreading and threatening all man kind and sooner or later it will be to late.   It should have been done years ago.  I can only hope that every country in the world unites and concludes that we must exterminate that region for the safety and future of man kind.   They have no intention on becoming part of this world and only wish to destroy it.   We've been fighting a fight we can never win.   EVER.     
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

RECHRGD

My liberal Facebook friends are too busy calling me a racist to realize that Islam is the evil that it is.  Liberalism is what has allowed this scourge to propagate.  Yes, not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim.  I do not see and never have seen outrage within the Muslim community over these horrendous acts........
13.53 @ 105.32

skip68

Quote from: RECHRGD on November 14, 2015, 10:15:59 AM
Yes, not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim.  I do not see and never have seen outrage within the Muslim community over these horrendous acts........

That's a good point.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

Time for the week that can't stomach war to look the other way and let the men step in and take care of business.   Do the things that need doing that you never hear about.  Time to be ruthless.    :Twocents: 
I'm glad to hear officials saying my very words like cancer and barbaric.   
The time is now.   

Mike DC

What, exactly, are we supposed to do about this?  Nuke every ME country?  Try to invade & topple & rebuild every one?  I haven't heard a specific plan that makes sense yet. We've been doing not-very-discriminate drone strikes over there for years already. 

Who benefits from the terrorism?  

Follow the money.  This stuff is serving a purpose for somebody (not living in a cave).    

RECHRGD

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on November 14, 2015, 10:50:49 AM

What, exactly, are we supposed to do about this?  Nuke every ME country?  Try to invade & topple & rebuild every one?  I haven't heard a specific plan that makes sense yet.

Who benefits from the terrorism? 

Follow the money.  This stuff is serving a purpose for somebody (not living in a cave).   

Per the original post, it is too late to do anything about it.  We've allowed this religion to infiltrate into most western, developed countries.  I just see this as the new normal at this point.  We're dealing with a culture that has no tolerance for anything or anyone not part of their belief system.
13.53 @ 105.32

skip68

I honestly don't have the cure all answer.  But I think a strong message to all countries that if you don't report terror groups in your country you will be considered the same and dealt with without prejudice and bombed flat. 
We should have never let it get to this level.   I said this 25 years ago that we should just level that area.   

These terrorists don't want money, land or anything other than death to all western civilization and Christians.  That's something that they will never get and we can never give therefore this will never end.   There is no reasoning or negotiations that can ever take place with these people.   
It needs to be a get them before they get us attitude.    I see no other way.   

We can't contain them, we can't reason with them, we can't stop them.   
We must do what should've been done years ago and eliminate them as best we can.   No more talk, no more spankings.   

69CoronetRT

Yes, not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim.

Timothy McVey was Muslim?
Ted Kaczinski was a Muslim?
The IRA was a Muslim organization?

Let's make that broad brush a little smaller......
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

skip68

Quote from: 69CoronetRT on November 14, 2015, 12:44:00 PM
Yes, not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim.

Timothy McVey was Muslim?
Ted Kaczinski was a Muslim?
The IRA was a Muslim organization?

Let's make that broad brush a little smaller......

Those are not a threat to the world.  They don't hold a candle to the middle eastern barbarians.   

Mike DC

I've got no problem with killing bad people.  Sometimes they need to be wasted by the thousands.  

But if you find yourself needing to kill more than a single-digit percentage of any population just to keep the peace, in this day & age, then you're probably doing it wrong.   "Nuke & pave the whole region" is not what civilized human beings do.  Partly because we should do better, and partly because it just doesn't work very well.  Not in the overall cost/benefit sense.  

The more extremist portions of the Muslim religion are lashing out more and more.  The deeper reason (for the religious issues) is precisely because the planets are lining up to force it to change.    It's already feeling pressure and seeing all kinds of writing on the wall, both externally & internally.

JB400

Give them a new direction.  Right now, they're just a group of impoverished people with no direction, but have a thirst for wealth and a twisted sense of law.

skip68

If we don't do something aggressive soon there won't be anymore civilized human beings.   Sometimes you have to do what's considered wrong to do what's right.  

polywideblock

so can radio active crude oil still be use to make petroleum products ?  :scratchchin:   

where's Ronald when the world needs him ?    :scratchchin:   this shit wouldn't have happened on his watch   :RantExplode:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

stripedelete

Just obsolete" oil and hand the recipe to the rest of the world.   Then if you have a problem, you can program your missle coordinates west of Iran, east of Israel and south of Russia. 

Until we make them irrelevant, it's the crusades all over again.

In the short term, clean up our visa system and pray you're not standing next to the guy with a funny vest at the ball game ('cuz that's next).

skip68

RECHRGD

The problem is that they are everywhere in the world now.  It's not like you can just bomb them all to hell and be done with it.  The way our laws are set up, it's hard to get to these people before they do anything.  All the things that I would suggest go against what our nation is supposed to be all about.  In order to fight an eighth century mentality you have to get yourself to that level as well.  Western civilization will never do it.
13.53 @ 105.32

charger Downunder

Didn't Saddam Hussein keep them in control, we have had nothing but trouble since.?
[/quote]

skip68

The root and training grounds are still in the middle east.   If we don't start acting quickly and swiftly it will be to late.   I don't think hunting them down and killing them or just bombing them is down to their level at all.   Marshall law is what's needed.  

skip68

We need to either see this through and end it or get out of it.   

Mike DC

QuoteDidn't Saddam Hussein keep them in control, we have had nothing but trouble since.?

Saddam kept several ethnic groups under his thumb until we removed him.  But Iraq was never any big source of Islamic extremism against the west.  Saddam had zero religious motivations.  

The ethnic groups in Iraq are fighting amongst themselves because they were never one single country in the first place.  "Iraq" was created by European conquerors in the 1900s.  The borders all over the ME were redrawn with no regard to where the different groups actually lived.  Now we act surprised when they don't get along. 

Dick Cheney advised Congress that removing Saddam would probably produce a "quagmire" (his word) with the ethnic groups splintering off uncontrollably into a mess.  

But Cheney said that in the mid-1990s, back before he personally stood to make several hundred million bucks of dollars off it.

skip68

Rulers like Saddam are motivated by power and control and of course wealth.   These others are just interested in killing infidels.   At least that's how it seems.   

ws23rt

Using cancer as an analogy to describe "middle east terrorists" is a close and useful way of looking at it. :scratchchin:

Cancer is a naturally occurring defect.---Not a virus, bacteria, physical trauma, Etc.

We sometimes fight cancer at the expense of great collateral damage to the rest of the body because that is all we have to work with.

If this "cancer" from Isis (or whatever the name of the day is) continues to grow we can ---just die from it--- or fight it as best we can.

I agree with  skip It is time to try some very large doses of chemo. We see --all too often-- pics and video of convoys with this cancer in them. Easy targets?? :shruggy:  If and when the cancer hides in a different way we can find them and zap.

It will never be cured but can certainly be put into remission.-- With accepting some (unavoidable) collateral damage we can beat this cancer.

Those that throw up their hands and say it has metastasized to the point that any further effort is futile are perhaps making a personal assessment (and many with cancer do that) but those with the power to get stuff done (our governments :slap:) are obligated to go the extra mile for the greater good.

A very large scale sweep of that entire area (the birth place of the cancer) with a combined effort of all the countries involved (that's most of them) is in my mind a game changer that is long overdue.

The latest migration from that area to Europe is a reveling tell of how urgent the need for this "cancer treatment" has become. :Twocents:

ws23rt

Their is something fundamental in living creatures. ---The instinct of survival---Those that have overcome that instinct by being convinced that their death is not real is the cancer that I see.

If they will not just take each others lives and leave the rest of us alone we have no choice but to help them in their journey.

skip68

Amen.    :cheers: 
They are a threat to civilization.   Maybe we get a few million troops together from all the countries and walk shoulder to shoulder across that place in a big circle so they're surrounded.   :shruggy:

A383Wing

bomb the hell out of them over there and level the place and build a Walmart