News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Seat Knobs on a 69 RT SE. someone take a pic for me.

Started by Lord Warlock, November 11, 2015, 04:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Warlock

I'm on a spending spree it seems.  My sept 68 built 69 has a six way seat on drivers side, normal track on passenger, the six way seat adjusting knob is flat and chromed, and surprisingly still looks great after all these years, but besides that one knob, none of the other seat knobs are present on the car.  I ordered a set of knobs for releasing the seat backs forward, but I don't know what the 2nd knob on the six way is supposed to look like, as well as the adjuster on the passenger's seat that sticks out on the right side of the seat. 

Once I know what to look for, i'll be ordering new knobs. 

I'd appreciate it if someone could post a pic of what the knobs look like on the six way and the passenger front seats.  Make sure I'm getting the right shaped replacements...probably made in china. 
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

bakerhillpins

Does this help?  Looks like he has the knobs on the track he is showing as a reference..

http://www.nicksgarage.com/6way.htm
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Lord Warlock

Holy moly, I can't afford 250.00 seat knobs...thanks for the pic showing the correct knobs for the 6 way seat, I have one of them already, but will probably have to get a set of them just to get the other lever.  the expensive one linked is the other knob on the six way that I need a knob for, also need a knob for the other seat that does not have a six way seat. 
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T