News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm glad Mopars didn't come with this

Started by Ghoste, November 06, 2015, 04:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Those goofy side post batteries that were on the GM cars.  Just sayin'.

A383Wing

actually, they did....just not in the era you are referring to.....probably the worst is the Stratus that has it inside the drivers inner fender well right behind the headlight....front tire must be removed and then you can get to the battery.....

Kern Dog

Side Terminal batteries have fewer corrosion problems. The routing of the cables can be neater and less cluttered looking.
NO.I'm not converting my Dodge to the GM style.

myk

Quote from: Kern Dog on November 07, 2015, 01:11:03 AM
Side Terminal batteries have fewer corrosion problems. The routing of the cables can be neater and less cluttered looking.
NO.I'm not converting my Dodge to the GM style.

"Slowly pushes side post clamps under the table..."

A383Wing

:iagree:

myk

Quote from: A383Wing on November 07, 2015, 02:22:02 PM

:iagree:

Do you have side post clamps on your cars?  I had thought about doing that with my cables...