News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Erica Enders-Stevens & Elite Going Mopar in PS next year...

Started by Moparman01, November 03, 2015, 12:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moparman01

Reports are saying that Elite Motorsports will field 2 Dodge Darts with Mopar sponsorship next season in Pro Stock, with Erica Enders Stevens and Jeg Coughlin the pilots! It looks like Allen and Roy Johnson are set to retire after this season is over and will pass the Mopar sponsor over to Elite. I think there is a lot of truth to this, as these last to races Allen Johnson is sporting a "Thank You for 20 Years" to Mopar paint scheme on his Dart, and they are very vocal about Erica and AJ's tight friendship. Plus, in one of the articles I was reading they said it would fix a big problem Erica has had, lack of full time sponsorship! But the strange part is, Elite will field 4 cars, 2 being the Mopars and the other two Chevys. Several possible reasons but no one really knows why, other than neither GM or Dodge actually back the teams, so if they can run whatever they want, if they only have sponsorship for 2 cars from Mopar than they can run the Chevys for the other 2. After as painful of a season as it was to watch the Mopars (all 2 of them) struggle, to have Erica coming to Mopar will be a dream come true and I can't wait for PS next year!! Hope it's not just rumor!!

Ghoste