News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ppg

Started by charger chris, October 25, 2015, 12:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger chris

wader if i can get a discount on ppg stuff sense i work for ppg. they bought out the bizz i work for? :popcrn: what do u guys think?
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

Mopar Nut

Can you buy direct from them?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

charger chris

most places let u.
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

rt green

third string oil changer

charger chris

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

Kern Dog

I guess there isn't a spelling test on the job application at PPG.   :lol:

charger chris

No there isnt. but we was doing some thing they couldnt not do so they bought ivc out. we fixed there stuff they missed up. :smilielol:

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

ws23rt

Quote from: Kern Dog on October 25, 2015, 04:27:21 PM
I guess there isn't a spelling test on the job application at PPG.   :lol:

:2thumbs:  Some of this comes from the texterers :lol:  As soon as a new dictinary  cumms out that says it's now correct all will be well axcept for the part abowt  komunicating :o  

Sorry--- Kris--I don't mean to make fun of you personally but from a readers point of view efficient communication slows way down when their is so much the eye catches that gives pause in understanding. :cheers:

Back to the top.  I would say that working for a company that allows employee discounts is common. Many employers provide that as a part of a good relations jester.
Do you think you are getting away with something?  Are asking if it's ok?   If you worked in their warehouse (for example) and helped yourself to what you need at home would you feel fine about that?

In my mind right and wrong are easy to understand.  I am a bit nervous when someone asks the question. :slap: :icon_smile_wink:

charger chris

no i would never take something i didn't pay for. and i make powder paint. and it was just a ? that ran in my head. never bit the hand that feeds u. besides i don't problems like that. :2thumbs:

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

Kern Dog

?????????
Jesus Christ..... :shruggy: