News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A990 Aluminium K Heads --WIW

Started by ws23rt, October 16, 2015, 07:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ws23rt

I'm in the getting rid of stuff I'll never use phase of my aging process and for the most part-- identifying a price range for stuff is not that hard sometimes. :eek2:
However in the case of my search for information about selling prices for original aluminium hemi K heads I come up short with information. :shruggy:
My hope is that someone here may give me good guidance. Is that market too small to predict?

They are bare heads with a weld repair needed in one combustion chamber on one of them.

My thinking is that even though these are original and all ---that may not be enough to justify a stupid high price only to see them sit for sale like so many things we see on ebay these days.

My intent is to put them up with a starting price with no reserve and get what that market gives me. (I like the auction part of an auction site) :lol:

BTW I recently put a pair of valve covers for those heads on ebay and will find out soon about my starting price on those. :scratchchin:

Nwcharger

Let me know when you post them on eBay. I'm local so no need to ship.
1969 coronet wagon

ws23rt

I am a welder and if I were to keep and use these heads I would fix them/it myself.
My thinking is they are better left as they are to sell as opposed to fixing and accepting my extra effort as a selling point. :eek2:
The two grooves are what someone did chasing a crack in prep for welding. The other marks (on the left cyl) are just dents.
So let me know what my reality is. This is the place for that? ---A discussion about pricing and selling?--- :2thumbs: