News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

April update Dodgecharger.com car***ADDED GARAGE PICS***

Started by yellowcuda, April 05, 2006, 12:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

70charger_boy

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 70charger_boy on August 07, 2007, 03:01:28 PM
Hey bronzy, isn't the member moparsinbarns, you???

yea, it was....that was the past though, I made alot of stupid posts when I had that account....this account (69bronzeT5) was a new start for me on dc.com.

But like I said before, all I can donate is luck :icon_smile_cool: :lol:

Moparman01

Wow, very nice garage indeed!! How big is it? I just finished building my garage, 40'x26' with a 14'x20' one bay attached, i like your being fully finished inside, i may do that some day in mine too. You have nice place and some nice Mopars too!!!  :cheers:

Brock Samson

70charger_boy

Khyron

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on August 07, 2007, 03:03:49 PM

yea, it was....that was the past though, I made alot of stupid posts when I had that account....

must...

resist...

must...

resist...

:nana:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

yellowcuda

I will be happy to update.  We have offered back ALL of the 150.00 that we were given toward fixing this car.  I believe it is even on the last post asking about the update, I need those paypal addresses and have yet to receive them.  I will be MORE than happy to send the money to Troy.  We stopped visiting he site mostly because we found that we really enjoyed the few people we had become friends with here but that the site seemed to be taken over by the OTHER people that just lived to beat up on and make fun of everyone else.  It was no longer about being supportive of Charger owners or get togethers it was about rumors or bashing how stupid someone was.  I also had gotten to the point where I couldn't open half the posts in front of my son because of the language.
We really enjoyed the few people and you know who you are, we met several of you in person and as we are bashed here and I know we will be I hope that you will be the ones to come to our defense. 
The others that gave money...again...please send your paypal address to me at shelleyhight@comcast.net, I have the names and amounts written down in a book, but not the e-mail and paypal addresses.

We always knew we would be doing the car on our own anyway.  We will let you know when we do.  We are currently working on the Cuda which should be done after winter.  Believe it or not, we ARE true to our word and are still planning on making the car in honor of the site and showing it with a plaque in it as donated by this site.

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

NHCharger

Shelley,

Sorry you feel that way about the site. It's too bad that you've let six or eight jackasses run you off the board. With 300-400 "contributing" members your going to get a few jerks.
I look at the board as a large band of brothers. Some brothers play well together, some don't, some go out of their way to be helpful, some go out of their way to be spiteful.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

69bronzeT5

Quote from: NHCharger on August 07, 2007, 07:32:54 PM

I look at the board as a large band of brothers. Some brothers play well together, some don't, some go out of their way to be helpful, some go out of their way to be spiteful.

:iagree:

69charger2002

i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

red72chrgr

Dang it! I hate to hear you're going to leaving the site Shelley.  :'(  As for those idiots who bash and spread rumors, they're just trying to compensate for something they were born w/o, kinda like what is said about certain car owners.
Nothing personal, just business

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

RD

i think i only donated like 20 bucks, but hey, ya can keep it! :D  hope it goes to getting the car going... dont mind helping out every once and a while if it is for a good cause and all... mopars are a good cause
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Nacho-RT74

Damn, I was asking myself about this, but NOW THAT I'M ABLE to donate some because finally have a credit card and paypal account then this happens. Please keep me updated about how will continue everything and I'm on deal still if you decide keep receiving donations

Nacho.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

69charger2002

I know this is a cobweb old topic, but for some reason I thought about this car tonight after having forgot about it for a few years now. I was really just curious if ANYONE knows Jonathan or Shelley and/or knows whatever became of the 68? Surely it was restored by now, parted out, sold, or whatever. I would just love an update since I pretty much gave away a 383 4 speed 68 charger.. lol   :pity:

Steve P.

My wife, younger daughter and I were there just before Shelley posted about leaving. I had not seen some of the stuff people had posted that made them sound like thieves, but know they were both pretty upset about it. I can tell you they both are great people. Both work very hard and Johnathan works all over the country putting out fires. Sometimes logging with his helicopter. They also have a large spread and a family. It really did piss me off to read all of that once we got home. Lots of good posts, but too many lousy ones.. It's a shame.

Johnathan took me for a ride on one of his Chargers.. The car was top notch and scary fast. They also had plans to finish the upstairs of the garage/shop as well. We lost some great members back then and I have always hoped they would come back.
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

69charger2002

You are right Steve, they were very very nice people, and the minute I met them I felt completely comfortable in giving them the Charger to restore. I also hated what went on here to drive them away from this site. I would LOVE to know what became of that car though. Do you still have their contact info? I guess I could try her email that she had posted from 2007.. Just hope they are doing well and that the charger survived thats all.   :2thumbs:

Steve P.

Sorry buddy. I had all their info and 2-3 phone numbers for them, but that was about 40,000 PM's ago... I'd try the email addy or check her profile and google her name in real estate there. I think she told me she was going to continue using her old name after marrying Johnathan for work.

Troy may still have better info.

We were thinking about moving there and spent the weekend up their way looking around and at homes.. I think I still have a smile stuck on my face from the ride in the MONSTER BLOWN HEMI.
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida