News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I just got a new job. You can now rent time in a wind tunnel from me :)

Started by triple_green, October 03, 2015, 10:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triple_green

After inheriting a series of jobs I really didn't enjoy, and getting the current corporate-your old and over-payed treatment, something great happened.

A guy a worked with 10-15 years ago called me and said he had just gotten a promotion to chief engineer of Aero, Noise and Propulsion for the Testing organization with Boeing. He asked me to come and be his Business Manager..I didn't even have to think twice!!

SO YOU CAN NOW RENT A WIND TUNNEL FROM ME   :)  (when we aren't using it for airplane or helicopter development)

Mark

68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

JR

70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

RECHRGD

Glad to hear it Mark!  Nothing is worse than having to go to a job you hate everyday........
13.53 @ 105.32

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

67440chrg

Congratulations.  I know that to old deal. I worked in construction for almost 30 years. When your close to 50 you are treated alot different.  I always said young men are paid for their backs older men are paid for their brains and experience.  Good luck enjoy it.

Dino

That's awesome, congrats!

I'm not parking my Charger in a wind tunnel though, there's no need for me to be depressed.   :icon_smile_big:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

JB400

Congrats on the job :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  I still wouldn't mind seeing a regular 69 in the wind tunnel.  We've seen the Daytona, but haven't seen the baseline yet.

RallyeMike

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/