News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I thought a/c blower motors were black? Grommet question as well.

Started by Dino, September 29, 2015, 09:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

So what are these from?  http://concourscreations.com/AC-Blower-Motor-Restoration_p_19.html

I do like the two tone scheme though, I may want to go that route.

Does anyone sell the rubber grommet the two wires pass throguh?  Mine pretty much fell to pieces when I took the motor apart.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

A383Wing

I have an OE A/C blower motor here on the shelf, it's all black as well

WHITE AND RED 69

I'm a fan of the 2 tone scheme, I had mine like that but when the a/c box was restored they painted it black.  :icon_smile_blackeye:  I'm planning to go back to the silver.
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Dino

I thought it wasblack, thanks for confiring that.  I'm still going with the tw tonescheme though.   :icon_smile_big:

I really like Rustoleum stainless steel.  It looks nothing like stainless but it's a very nice darker silver metallic.  I did my washer nozzles with it.

Dino

Painted it today.  Rustoleum SS on the motor housing and black on the ring and collar.  I covered the parts in semi gloss clear.  I finished cleaning up the internal parts so I'll snap some pics of the finished parts tomorrow.