News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tragedy as two reporters are gunned down.

Started by Cncguy, August 26, 2015, 02:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Another thing, the responsible gun owners have them registered.  So the government already knows who has them.  Taking them away will just make more unregistered owners good and bad.   The good ones aren't the ones we should be concerned with. They aren't the problem.   The biggest problem with the people that believe in disarming the citizens is common sense.   THEY HAVE NONE.    I don't want to offend anyone here but if you really think that turning in our guns will end shootings and armed crime, YOU'RE AN IDIOT.   Do you have any clue whatsoever as to how big the black market is with guns?   Obviously not.   Do you understand that the black market will get bigger?  Obviously not.  We can't even rid the streets of simple drugs which the good people don't have.   How the hell can we rid the nation of guns? 
It's an impossible fantasy.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

stripedelete

Don't worry about your guns.   They will never take them.

Ammo?   Yep.   That's how they are going to do it.