News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anyone with 69 B7 interior,not redyed,need answer.......

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, April 02, 2006, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 OUR/TEA

Hello,on the B7 dark blue interior for 69 chargers,the dash pad,cushions and horn button are a very dark blue metallic.The door panels,visors,and seats are a medium metallic blue.Are the upper door pad cushions supposed to match the door panels or the darker color on the dash pads?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69 OUR/TEA

Thank you Chris,I have the correct color for the dash pads now,just trying to determine if the upper door pads are supposed to be a little lighter,as to match the door panels and seats which are definetly lighter than the dash padding.I think in your pics they appear lighter.Also in the 70 R/T that is for sale,the interior shot shows the dash being very dark compared to the upper door cushions and seats.Thanks again

8WHEELER

The dash pads are almost allways a darker color than the door panels, if not every one.
But the lower and upper door panels are usually the same shade, or extremely close.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.