News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking for WH23H2A194237

Started by WH23H2A194237, June 21, 2015, 02:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WH23H2A194237

I am looking for the whereabouts and current state of the 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye I used to own...I let it go around 2001, in New Hampshire. It was an original A57 Rallye, 340/727, B5 Blue with stripe delete, with bucket seats and electric windows. I had modified it with a 71 grille, Holley 1850, Weiand HiRise, tube headers, trans cooler, and a custom made wiring harness. While I owned it I had it painted Toyota 040 White. I am hoping someone has kept it alive, maybe finished the resto I always wanted to complete. I might make an offer to purchase if found in restored/restorable condition, as my wife (who was 'just' my GF back then) has mentioned how she loved that car and might like seeing it around again...No, I don't have any pix of the car - I spent so much time driving/working on it I never actually took any. Life is weird, help me out folks?

polywideblock

welcome to the site    :cheers:      good luck with your search

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

birdsandbees

1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

bakerhillpins

There are a few of us up here in the NH area and I'll mention it and keep an eye out. That is if I ever make it out to a show this year. LOL...

Good Luck otherwise.   :2thumbs:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

myk

Sounds like you truly loved this car.  Why did you sell it?

WH23H2A194237

I didn't sell it. I lost it in a nasty divorce. I took responsibility for causing the situation, and the divorce proceeded, and my ex wasn't satisfied with getting the car I had labored on for 10 years - she waited until the ink dried to trade both my cars for a used washer and dryer. I was not aware of this until much later. However, the GF whose presence sort of caused the divorce, is now my wife, loves me, loves cars, and has elevated me and us light-years beyond what I would have otherwise achieved with the other one. So now I have a life, and a stable existence, a woman worth loving, and for the first time in my life, $ in the bank. We are planning to build a 3 car garage next year, and tossing around ideas about what should live in that 3rd bay. Thanks for the interest.

Ghoste

It would make for a happy ending.  (to the story, not the rub and tug kind of happy ending)

WH23H2A194237

Well, update... since I can't find this car, needed good project and driving material. So, since then we have purchased a very rare 1988 Fiero Formula CJB, a 2003 Grand Prix GTP limited edition, A 1977 Le Mans Can-Am, a 1977 Grand Le Mans, and a 2001Grand Prix GTP. Did I mention I like Pontiacs too? Life is gooood. :smilielol:

WH23H2A194237

Just as a canard, if anyone ever Googles this cars Vin number and finds this post, I am a PO of this car, as told above, and would love to talk to any current owner, even if they are not looking to sell. Email me at telomere222@gmail.com, thanks.

WH23H2A194237

Oh, and...we just finished building that 3 car garage. Woohoo! telomere222@gmail.com :cheers: