News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sad news for Greg at Fabulous Fabrications...

Started by b5blue, April 29, 2015, 05:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

Fabulous Fabrications came highly recommended for a very nice set of steel fuel lines for my recent CH4B/Proform 750 swap. I sent an email a few days ago but got no reply so I called today. His arthritis has progressed to the point he's having a difficult time.  :rotz:
  We talked a few minutes, he regrets he couldn't continue but hopes a vendor will pickup his design so he said to keep an eye on Mopar Collectors Guide for a press release. The reason I'm sharing this was he mentioned he's now going to have to rely on his friends to help finish his Super Bee in hopes he could still drive it. Can anyone help him? The Mopar community is an awesome group so I'm just putting word out one of our brothers is in a pinch.  :2thumbs:   

67tbird

Just 6T9 CHGR

Ahh sorry to hear. Greg has been doing his stuff low key for a long time.  Hope someone picks up his ideas!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

RJS

Spoke with Greg about his back problems a while back. So sorry to hear what he's going through. We had alot in common with regards to back and neck injury.
Ron