News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Killer Coronets (and other B-Bodies) post em here..

Started by Brock Samson, March 28, 2006, 12:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

ChargerHound69

JimShine

Here is my 70 Coronet 500 I scored last fall. Just when I thought 69 Charger grilles were hard to find. Try finding a set of taillights for a 70 Coronet 500/RT!

zstalker

my '70 Coronet 440 soon-to-be Superbee-styled pro-tourer -type car
This ground is not the rock I thought it to be.
I was wrong.
This changes everything.

41husk

that looks like it will be a big project, what is the drive train?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Brock Samson

it's interesting how the Coronets' grill migrated over to the Charger...
it would be cool to have a visual of all the grills inna row top to bottom..     ....

you can leave out the sedan...   :horse:     ;D

Old Moparz

I still have my '68 Coronet 500 convertible that I listed last fall. I'm working on getting the title for it so it might be more tempting to someone. It isn't a killer, but it could kill my finances if I attempt another project.  ::)
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

JimShine

Old Mopars, you don't even know how many evenings I have thought about that car. If my plate wasn't so full of projects that need the money, I would have bought that by now. But the title issue is also moot to me as they don't use them on anything over 15 or 20 years old up here. That car is too cool.

Old Moparz

Quote from: JimShine on March 28, 2006, 03:48:28 PM
Old Mopars, you don't even know how many evenings I have thought about that car. If my plate wasn't so full of projects that need the money, I would have bought that by now. But the title issue is also moot to me as they don't use them on anything over 15 or 20 years old up here. That car is too cool.

Keep thinking about it, it comes with a s**tload of parts & it's all in my way. :D

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Chris G.

73ChargerSE

It's not pretty, but it's mine and I've done all the work on it so far  :icon_smile_approve:.  Bought it for really cheap. 

ChargerHound69

Do you have anymore pictures of that black 68 superbee??

66ragtop

Here's my 66 440 Convertible  :icon_smile_big:
Need Beer!  66 coronet 440 convertible, 99 ram 2500 cummins, 99 plymouth breeze, Dog (Bree) Ameri-Camp 32 ft. travel trailer (hence cummins)

firefighter3931

My good buddy (member Blown68) has a cool 68 Coronet 500.  :icon_smile_big: We built the engine last summer in my garage. It's got all the goodies ; gas ported pistons, ported Bulldog heads,solid roller cam, 671 blower, ladder bar suspension, full cage, Dana60 with spool and minitubbed for some big Hoosiers out back. Kevin has done a great job with this car !  :yesnod:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

69 OUR/TEA

23K mile CORONET 440 , EE1 blue.There is a little history write up in thread WANNA BEE in general discussion.

ChargerHound69

adauto

Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

70 Battle Horse

Best 1/4 run so far 12.7 @ 108 mph

Badbob

Here is mine, runs 12's all day long and drive it home. For sale, $6500.

duo-stripe

MoPars overseas...<br />MoPars in the Netherlands