News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Dodge Charger 161627134324

Started by MaltFalcon777, March 23, 2015, 08:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamcar

I'm following this thread just to see what gets said :popcrn:
"And another thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end." - Homer Simpson

1969 Charger, 383, Q5/V1W, A35, H51, N88,  numbers match (under restoration)

skip68

I'm following this thread because I'm on pins and needles waiting for the real Davey Jones to stand up.   It's just gotta be him.    :smilielol: 
And it's amusement factor is the other reason for watching.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

472 R/T SE

I need to let Don know our filter is working!   :2thumbs:

skip68

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on May 28, 2015, 02:46:39 PM
I need to let Don know our filter is working!   :2thumbs:

Filter? ??? What filter?     :icon_smile_cool:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

472 R/T SE

Quote from: MaltFalcon777 on March 23, 2015, 04:19:31 PM
Great,
I went to sign on and register at Dodge charger Registry
and it banned me.
It said I am a SPAMMER.

I wish I could say who I really am on here.
But, again, no drama.
Anyway,
anyone wants to know my true identity
email me a private email.
I will not let nothing mess with my integrity of who I am
Sorry,
now lets get back to Charger talk.

C'mon Skippy!   :shruggy:    :slap:

skip68

:slap:  duh.   Kinda right in front of me.   My bad. 

Back N Black

A383Wing

yea, but it's a big super secret, don't tell anyone

Homerr

Not since the Junktraveler thread has there been such a waste of time on DC.

GOTWING

skip68

Quote from: A383Wing on May 29, 2015, 08:53:30 AM
yea, but it's a big super secret, don't tell anyone
:rofl: :smilielol:  shhhhhhhhhhh    :scratchchin:  I'm pretty sure it's not the junktraveler and I don't think it's Joey Gowdy.    :think: 

I've got it.   :woohoo:  I know why he said he wishes he could tell us who he really is but can't.     It's not that he's famous or infamous, it's that he just doesn't remember who he is and or doesn't know who he is.   See guys, it's just a simple misunderstanding that's all.    :nana: 
But to be on the safe side it should remain a secret and I'm not talkin.   

Daytona R/T SE

I keep checking in on this thread every once in a while...

I figure sooner or later,  :scratchchin:

Somebody will get their back waxed.   :2thumbs:

70 sublime

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Charger-SE-/391176764094?forcerrptr=true&hash=item5b13f3babe&item=391176764094

This is an ALL original matching numbers Charger.

It is what it is and being sold AS IS/ WHERE IS.

I bought this Charger with the RESTORATION idea.

I am unable to do  the work which is needed.

I am being very transparent and honest as much as I know.

I have done nothing to hide any of the characteristics of this car, I could have painted the bottom black to hide the surface rust, but, I did not.

You can find many more pictures at-

maltfalcon.com 

You can find the original EBAY listing by putting 161627134324 into the search area.

You can find many articles on the web by inputting the Item number 161627134324 into your browser (not google search) and hitting ENTER

You can view the video of the owner I bought car from in maltfalcon.com "Episode One"

You can search the web by inserting "1970 DODGE CHARGER BARN FIND"

I have done nothing to this car except have the 383 disassembled to verify it could be rebuilt. Which it can.

I would recommend using Uship as a transport. When considering transport, there will be two parts to ship.

The car and the crate containing ALL the original parts.

SHIPPING IS THE BUYERS CHOICE (or local pickup)

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THIS LISTING EARLY DUE TO LOCAL SALE.

For serious buyers only.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Jun-18-15 at 12:45:52 PDT, seller added the following information:

VIN NUMBER

XP29L0G106588 (NOTE IT IS A ZERO IN "LOG" PORTION)

CLEAR FLORIDA TITLE IN HAND

SEND ME AN EMAIL FOR CONTACT INFORMATION.

JUST A REMINDER,

ALL TRANSACTIONS WILL GO THROUGH EBAY ONLY

I HAVE 100 PERCENT FEEDBACK AND VALUE MY STATUS HERE AT EBAY.

On Jun-18-15 at 13:10:49 PDT, seller added the following information:

If you follow the referances I mentioned,

when you come to the part in the previous listing that mentioned a "BUILD SHEET"

When I removed it for inspection, it was not for my VIN number

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

70 sublime

Q:

I would like to see the car I'm in Tampa

Jun-20-15

A:  

I have many people coming to see the car, I can schedule you a meet today at 4pm. Remember not to wait till the last minute to bid because many people will be bidding at the same time at the last minute. A reminder, any and all transactions must go through here on EBAY. Send me your phone number and I will make sure your phone number is held CONFIDENTIAL. I am open to any and all inspection, however, the motor is at my mechanic, so you will have to rely on the pictures. Or you can wait until after 4 pm and I will send you my phone number. I work today, but, I will still contact you.

Q:

Hi Car run or what engine is on pictures are separate to parts. Thx Andbwhats your reall price

Jun-18-15

A:  

Car does not run. But it will with a rebuild.The engine and transmission and all the other parts such as AC and everything else in the picture will be crated up and shipped with car. Shipping involves the car and crate full of trans/motor and associated parts. The pictures are of the 383 disassembled, which I had done to make sure matching numbers were there and that it could be rebuilt, which it can. Read entire listing and follow referarnces that I provided throughout the web for full story and extra pictures. If I get a high enough bid, I will lower the RESERVE. This is a project car that requires a full restoration.Its all ORIGINAL as it was over 37 years ago when put into a barn. It is a time capsule. Look around at the prices of a fully restored 1970 Charger.

1970 Dodge Charger SE

1970 Dodge Charger 500 6.3L

ALL ORIGINAL-MATCHING NUMBERS-2BBL-383-SE edition

|Add to watch list

Seller information

samson7727 (588)

100% Positive feedback

Follow this seller

Ask seller a question

See other items

Item Information

Item condition:

Used

"surface rust and time related issues from sitting in a barn for many years.No exhaust or gas tank- "
... Read more

Time left:

Time left:1 day
Time Left 1 day
Sunday, 12:21PM

Current bid:

US $7,500.00

[ 29 bids ]

Place bid

A383Wing

skip68

1 extra large bag please.   Easy on the salt

70 sublime

Item condition:

Used

"surface rust and time related issues from sitting in a barn for many years.No exhaust or gas tank- "
... Read more

Ended:

Jun 21, 2015, 12:21PM

Winning bid:

US $7,700.00

[ 31 bids ]

Shipping:

Will ship to Canada. Read item description or contact seller for shipping options.

Item location:

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States

Seller:

samson7727 (588)
|
Seller's other items

472 R/T SE

"winning bid?"

So it sold?  That's too bad.  Regardless of how everyone feels about him or how he carried himself I still feel bad.  For a few days he was one of the happiest people on earth seeings how he had a 1970 Dodge Charger. 

Perfect example of why a person's better off buying one done or close to it.