News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Charger 500s- What prices are you seeing? Lower end for a running #s car

Started by Sean, March 08, 2015, 06:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

Found a running/driving 500 for $60k, anyone found any cheaper that are running and driveable as is?

C500

"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

white

Depending on condition that price is not to far off, just remember there is not that many C500's out there.

RallyeMike

QuoteDepending on condition
.....it could be near any price. I bought mine 3 years ago complete and running for 1/4 that. If its a driver Hemi car, maybe more.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Sean

5hunert

Quote from: RallyeMike on March 09, 2015, 01:54:34 PM
QuoteDepending on condition
.....it could be near any price. I bought mine 3 years ago complete and running for 1/4 that. If its a driver Hemi car, maybe more.

Yep, but you got a screamin deal.

held1823

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Sean

generallee16

moparchris

Just look at the 4 speed 500 that just sold on the "for sale" page.  $55K or best offer.  Sold in what... one week at the most.

Sean

Quote from: moparchris on March 20, 2015, 10:38:37 AM
Just look at the 4 speed 500 that just sold on the "for sale" page.  $55K or best offer.  Sold in what... one week at the most.

The burnt orange one above sold? I guess that explains why he didnt return my calls.

hemi68charger

Mike's T5 Copper C500 has sold.............. Didn't ask details.......... Happy for him..... One day I'll get another one.............  :2thumbs:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

69_500

Troy, did you talk to him? I called 3 times but never got through to him.

Sean

1970Moparmann

He had it on Moparts also.   For the price he was asking, not surprised it sold so fast.
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

500Jon

IF A JOB's WORTH DOING, ITS WORTH DOING WELL, RIP DAD.
4-SPEED, 1969 Charger-500 is the most Coolio car in the World!

Sean

500Jon

Lucky your wife is only 100 pounds Sean!
Otherwise it would be a very painful experience for her and your CAR!!!
IF A JOB's WORTH DOING, ITS WORTH DOING WELL, RIP DAD.
4-SPEED, 1969 Charger-500 is the most Coolio car in the World!