News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I am tired of february!!!!!

Started by 69wannabe, February 25, 2015, 09:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69wannabe

This month has been so long and crappy weather wise and I am ready for it to be gone and see some fair and hopefully dryer weather!!! I really feel for you fellow's up north that have been dealing with several feet of snow for the past couple of months, it has been snowing here on and off for the past couple of weeks and I am sick of it and the cold weather. I haven't been able to drive the charger except maybe one time this month and it was so cold that day it wasn't such a fun drive but I was just needing to get it out and and let it feel the road for a few min's. I can usually work my way through the first few months of winter weather but after that i'm just ready for it to be gone!!! My poor old car is dusty and dirty and is in need of a good washing and my daily drivers are pretty sad to look at too, they could all use a good cleaning!!!!  :yesnod:

1973rallye

I hear you. We can expect the snow will be on the ground into early April in Manitoba barring a warm spring. Can only spend so much time staring at the cars sitting in the garage.
1973 Rallye 440 4 speed
2016 Challenger r/t Shaker

polywideblock

be careful what you wish for    :yesnod:    even when its raining we're  sweating our asses off

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

1973rallye

Spend a winter up here my friend. You will count yourself lucky.  ;D
1973 Rallye 440 4 speed
2016 Challenger r/t Shaker

JB400

3 more weeks of the stuff for me, and I'll be done with it for the most part.  Snow starts up again after midnight tonight.

ITSA426

A383Wing

I have mowed my lawn twice this month already

Dodge Don

Coldest February ever on record up here. So cold it won't even snow. So sick of the brutal cold and road salt.

Dmichels

NJ here
The snow I can deal with I know you guys east and north of me are up to their ears in it. Its the relentless cold. Nothing melts everything is so cold I am sick of it. I think we only had 72 hours above freezing in the last 30 days.
Ready for spring
Dave
68 440 4 speed 4.10

Mytur Binsdirti

It's been so cold here that I'm beginning to think that 35 degrees is the new 70.  :yesnod:

We've had nearly 100" of global warming here in the past 5 weeks.  ::)

Patronus

Shit. We got 10" yesterday, and my weather app shows snow for the next 6 days. (CO.) Reckon I'm headed Cali-way. Being from Wisco I was born in it. Now I figure I've been missing over a third of my life to winter.  :brickwall:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

69wannabe

Like I said before I know in north georgia we are not in the worst of the winter weather but i'm still ready for some above 50 degree temp's and maybe the ground will dry up in my back yard enough for me to walk out there without miring up in the mud!! I'm beginning to think 42 is the new 70 for our area also  ;D It has been hovering in the low 40's here for the last few weeks and last night we got 5 1/2 inches of snow here and this morning there was no getting to work in the company van so we headed to my dad's to pull sled's with the four wheeler. Mite as well make the best of it I guess. We played in the snow for a few hours and after my clothes were completely soaking wet we decided to retire back to the house. Now that that's out of my system bring on the 70's and melt this stuff away!!!!!

NHCharger

It was 30º last Sunday. While washing the salt off the truck at the local self serve car wash I saw two convertibles go by with their tops down :P
The unusual thing about this winter is the snow and cold have been unrelenting for almost two months. No sunny breaks of 40º days.
A couple more storms and I'll be out of room to push the snow.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

JB400

You're little buddy in the 2nd pic looks warm

69wannabe

Quote from: JB400 on February 26, 2015, 08:59:03 PM
You're little buddy in the 2nd pic looks warm

WOW!!! Is that a dog or a miniature horse????? I wouldn't want to make it angry, it may eat you!!!!  :icon_smile_big:

stripedelete

NHCharger

Wooly Coat Siberian Husky. Only weighs 65 lbs. His 6" long fur coat makes him look a lot bigger.
And yes he loves the snow and cold, and the wind
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

bakerhillpins

The relentless cold sucks but let me tell you, trying to fight structure fires in -20* is a freaking nightmare.  :RantExplode:  We had 2 in the previous week. The first wasn't AS bad as the last, you could actually get it up the hill and only have issues with the fittings. But it was a balmy 10* dropping to -13* by the morning. The one last Friday was -20* at the first alarm. Everything froze. I mean everything. The whole place turns into a skating rink. The cast aluminum gate valve on the back of our tanker split in half on one shuttle run.

Yea, I'm ready to move on.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

hemigeno

February is (by far) the longest month of the year.

squeakfinder

Quote from: A383Wing on February 25, 2015, 11:22:04 PM
I have mowed my lawn twice this month already

Warmest February I've seen in the northwest. I hate to say it but we could use some snow.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

A383Wing

yea....I'm feeling a water shortage coming on this summer....the news said last night that we here only have 7% of our normal snow pack this year....

JB400

By the way a few people are posting lately, you can tell who's snowbound.

69rtse4spd

Well I was to, but thank GOD, it is March 1st. already. :smilielol:.

marshallfry01

I'm glad I live in Arkansas! It's been cold here, but it's been nearly 40 degrees during the day. It's supposed to be 65 Tuesday  :yesnod:
1969 Charger 383/auto
1969 Charger R/T 440/auto (waiting to be restored)
1972 Chevelle SS clone 383 sbc
1959 Chevy Apache short bed stepside
1968 Charger (glorified parts car)
Yes, I know I have too many cars. My wife reminds me daily.

69wannabe

We hit 58 degrees today in mid/northwest georgia!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!  :icon_smile_big: I actually had to work out of town today which is about an hour northeast of atlanta and it was nice considering we had 5 1/2 inches of snow last thursday. I was able to work outside in the nice weather and it was great for a change. Last time I went to that place to work I had to put my coverall's on and boggin and still almost froze to death!!