News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mike Goyette (Day clona) Daytona front valance

Started by BS27ROB, February 15, 2015, 12:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BS27ROB

I'm thinking of buying a Daytona front valance panel from Mike. From the pictures I've seen, his looks to be a quality piece. He also seems like a stand up guy. Has anyone used one of his, or is there a better one out there?

Thanks for any advice,
Cy

500Jon

Top Man is Mike!
Easy to deal with and top quality!!! :2thumbs:
IF A JOB's WORTH DOING, ITS WORTH DOING WELL, RIP DAD.
4-SPEED, 1969 Charger-500 is the most Coolio car in the World!

Charger-Bodie

Mikes valance is the best available. He provided me with the parts to make mine a very nice part. I got it from elsewhere and was not great, but with mike help it turned out great.. Mikes parts are top quality for sure.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

hotrod98

Everything that I have bought from Mike over the years has been the very best. He won't sell something that is not absolutely perfect.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

71_Charger_R/T

Don't hesitate buying ANYTHING from Mike! EVERYTHING he does, right down to the shipping crate, is top notch! And Yes, you are right! He is a stand up guy! I  have nothing but good to say about him! I think you'll be hard pressed to find anyone that thinks else wise!  :Twocents:

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

BS27ROB

Thanks for all the input. I was pretty sure what the response was going to be, but it's nice to be reassured before ordering.

Cy

daytonalo

Mike is truly one of the good guys !! I remember calling him in 2002 picking his brain long before I was on DC and he treated me with respect and answered every question I had ! I'm Sure he wont recall .
Anyway was unaware he was taking orders , mike this summer would like a nose