News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

engine break in on a dyno

Started by jar1292, January 08, 2015, 06:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jar1292

any place in northern Utah that has the capability to properly engine test and break in my motor? pros/cons? I really would like to do it while I wait for body work
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

heyoldguy

If you are willing to travel to Idaho Falls you could go to Performance Machine. 208-523-7775. I used them until I got my own dyno.

jar1292

Thanks for the info, although that is a bit of a drive, I have had a hard time finding anything in Utah. Maybe im just asking the wrong folks around town. I was hoping on finding some one near ogden or salt lake if I had to. Chassis dynos are a dime a dozen but that is not they route I want to take. I its collecting dust I might as well have it finished 100% ready for install.   
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...