News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help vote for a local girl

Started by Drache, January 05, 2015, 03:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

*Warning! Pin Up Girl Competition!*  :D

Help a woman from my home town win! Click the link below and search for "Jayne Dean" and cast your vote!

http://www.vivalasvegas.net/pin-up-contest
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

JB400

You should have mentioned it was a pin up girl competition :slap:

Drache

Quote from: JB400 on January 05, 2015, 03:34:57 PM
You should have mentioned it was a pin up girl competition :slap:

The link says "Pin-Up-Contest", figured that was warning enough  :nana:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Mytur Binsdirti

I think some of them are she-males.  :puke:

bill440rt

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on January 05, 2015, 04:20:37 PM
I think some of them are she-males.  :puke:

Waiting for Tufcat's input in 3... 2... 1...  :popcrn:   :lol:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

TUFCAT

I'm going to bite my tongue and be respectful. :P    This cast of characters isn't my type so I don't have time to go through them all...

But with respect to pin-up girls, I will say most of these dolls need work.... just to make the "top 5" in my book.

By the way if they need a top judge, I'd be more than happy to offer my expert services. :icon_smile_wink:

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Drache on January 05, 2015, 03:03:13 PM

Search for "Jayne Dean" and cast your vote!

:o

Instead of voting...

I'd rather play

"Guess her weight"

Looks to me like she's knockin' on 200 lbs... :scratchchin:

I'll officially lock my guess in at 196.5 lbs :2thumbs:

TUFCAT

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on January 05, 2015, 05:54:28 PM

:o

Instead of voting...

I'd rather play

"Guess her weight"

Looks to me like she's knockin' on 200 lbs... :scratchchin:

I'll officially lock my guess in at 196.5 lbs :2thumbs:

:icon_smile_tongue: ... True.....but maybe some extra fun factor "sway vote" that goes with these young lasses?  Most here have gone beyond pushing the envelope of being voluptuous.....and trust me I totally get the whole pin-up thing, so no flames here.  :coolgleamA:

I hope many of these ladies have a really awesome personality! ...and I mean awesome.  With no bullshit....ever! :scratchchin:   Plus, if they happen to be car chicks with a good beat that's easy to dance to.....  :drool5:  Who knows...?  that might be cool..... for about a month or so.  :D

....Until they're in sweat pants.....watching daytime TV.  With a large pizza, beer, a bib, side of wings....and behind on the rent.  

polywideblock

think id rather watch a burn out    :whistling:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

TUFCAT

Quote from: polywideblock on January 05, 2015, 06:54:41 PM
think id rather watch a burn out    :whistling:

Yeah....you're right, I'd rather pay for tires.  :icon_smile_big:

skip68

Is this for real  :shruggy:  
Even the pictures look heavy.    :rofl: A pin ain't gonna hold up some of those pictures.     :rofl: :smilielol:  
Sorry drache but asking me to help promote that girl is like you asking me to ride your brand new Kmart Huffy bicycle and tell everybody that I really loved it.     :smilielol:  
Nothing personal my friend.     :cheers:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Drache

Forget it then. She was a family friend from my home town of only 10,000 people. She's a car girl through and through and her father is a really nice guy who helped me get into the car scene.

Was just asking for a little favor is all.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

TUFCAT

Quote from: Drache on January 05, 2015, 07:37:19 PM
Forget it then. She was a family friend from my home town of only 10,000 people. She's a car girl through and through and her father is a really nice guy who helped me get into the car scene.

That's cool.....guys should be voting for her if she's the one.  :2thumbs:

JB400

Quote from: Drache on January 05, 2015, 07:37:19 PM

Hey now, she got a vote, at least from me, anyway.  But, I will say that Dixie Delight is more of my flavor.

TUFCAT

Here's the TC top 10....(in no particular order)

Madame MacKay
Kitty James
Francie Flathead
Jenny Island
Candie Cosmos
Little Rey
Ava-U-Bet
Miss Kary N. Mehome
Private betty
Charne Louise

green69rt

Tried to vote and somethings wrong, couldn't make it happen.  I'll try again.  As an old E6 I knew said " all women are beautiful, some are just nicer than others".

VegasCharger

Quote from: TUFCAT on January 05, 2015, 09:55:55 PM
Here's the TC top 10....(in no particular order)

Madame MacKay
Kitty James
Francie Flathead
Jenny Island
Candie Cosmos
Little Rey
Ava-U-Bet
Miss Kary N. Mehome
Private betty
Charne Louise

That's my fav :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

chargerbr549

I went to this show at the Orleans last year and had a blast, great bands, food, cars and ladies all dressed up rockabilly style, looking forward to this years show!!