News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

We are confirmed for July 22nd at Kent, WA-Charger Meet

Started by triple_green, March 23, 2006, 11:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triple_green

We got the date and facility approved today everyting is a go! July 22nd at Kent Covenant Church....

If you have any questions email me: mtdouglass@att.net

3X
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

472 R/T SE

Mark, you the man.  THANK YOU for doing this for US again. 

Is there anything going on Sunday?  If so, I'll make a Friday night Seattle weekend out of it.  Wooo-hooooo. :boogie:

You know, the former site administrator used to show up alot, except last year.  Maybe Troy would be willing to fly out here and show us how the right coast does it, should we get a plane ticket pot goin'?  You can stay at our place Troy, I promise NOT to put you to work,  :devil:

triple_green

I'd contribtribute to that. How much would it take?

3X

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

bull

Thanks Mark, good work. How about it Troy? What do you say?

Troy

I'd love to go! I wanted to sneak out there last year for a surprise visit but I couldn't get the time off work so soon after Carlisle and the site was still new. I'm not really on the right coast and I don't know what I'm doing so I probably can't show you guys much. :D I can bring a camera though to help document the festivities.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

89MOPAR

Can't make it.  Just reserved / paid for  a camping spot at Portland Int'l Raceway for the Amercian LeMans Series that weekend.  3 days of racing- camping, etc.

Bummer, as i made most of the other Charger meets before.  :icon_smile_sad:

Enjoy !!

89MOPAR.
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

almerkel

Good to see that this will happen again.  Unfortunately I will be returning to Afghanistan on the 15th of July.  I knowthat you will have a great show.  Maybe next year.

RECHRGD

I'll do my best to make it this year.  I'll probably trailer the Charger over to the kid's place on Whidbey Island and drive it down to the meet from there like I did a couple of years ago.

Al, I thought this was going to be your last Afganistan vacation.  So your only going to be back in town from May to July?  That sucks!  Let your kid pay for his own college education.   Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

rare69

alright i will be there, car or no car.will be a great month,i will be in forks,WA on my birthday for some drag racing July 15-16,if anybody wants to run your car and have a good time come on out. should be fun,not alot of rules and regulations just good old drag racing on a old air strip,should be alot of cars.and already talked it over with the wife and i am finally going to make it to a charger meet in Kent.

squeakfinder

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

rare69

just a little update on the forks drags. the west end car club has set dates for car show and drag race for may 20 and June 10 one day only shows.plenty of motels and camping. so bring some mopars over and show these Chevy and ford boys how its done, we need more mopar brothers out here.

472 R/T SE

I have some credit at the dealership for some raffle prizes. 

T-shirts? 
I heard a few sarcastic remarks about winning a can of paint one year.  Jesse split everything up that I gave him, so everyone won something,  :thumbs:.  I'm ordering engine paint again regardless.

Any other ideas? 

triple_green

Mike,

That would be great. I have a few prizes, but was not planning on making sure there was one for everyone.

Whatever we have, we will definately give away though.

Mark

SeattleCharger

hmmm. . .   a '69 R/T SE Hemi sounds like a nice raffle prize to give away.   :icon_smile_wink:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

triple_green

It is now a 69 R/T SE NOM 440 magnum.

The hemi is in teardown mode :icon_smile_approve:

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

bull

5.9_Liter_Grand_Cherokee

will you let a Jeep into this shindig? 

Mark, is that your 68 Charger I keep passing on 256th ST at about 5:45pm?
Formerly chargerdaytona477

triple_green

Undoubtedly. I have been using it for my daily driver for the last two week as the Toyota is down.

I live off of 137th and 266th

Mark
253-630-2004

472 R/T SE

Are you gonna let him keep passing you Mark?  Get on that thing, show him who is BOSS.  ;D

triple_green

There are 2 or 3 Vipers and new Vettes that I see on 256th. I find it amuzing that they seem afraid of 3X. Given that she is a bone stock 383 with a 490 CFM 4-barrell and no sure-grip.....Just cuz your rich doesn't make you smart.

3X

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

5.9_Liter_Grand_Cherokee

Quote from: AllBlueRT on May 01, 2006, 03:30:35 PM
Are you gonna let him keep passing you Mark?  Get on that thing, show him who is BOSS.  ;D

In Mark's defence, he keeps passing me too.  I'm going the other way.  But a couple of the local brats in their 5.0 Rustangs and z28s have learned what that little 5.9 on the side of the jeep means.  There is more to life than mileage.
Formerly chargerdaytona477