News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

71/72 Charger Emergecy brake cable routing

Started by ACUDANUT, November 24, 2014, 08:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

My 72 Charger has issues on the back half of the car, the emergency brake cable is laying everywhere.  Can someone post a pic on what broke or is missing.
Thanks

ipstrategies

Are you looking for fsm scan? I have fsm for my 71 that I could look at scanning and posting for you. Let me know.
1971 Dodge Charger SE 383 Magnum
1999 Dodge Durango 5.9
1995 Chrysler LHS

ACUDANUT

ipstrategies

1971 Dodge Charger SE 383 Magnum
1999 Dodge Durango 5.9
1995 Chrysler LHS

ACUDANUT

1973rallye

If all the parts are there and connected  it may be as simple as tightening  the adjuster nut.
1973 Rallye 440 4 speed
2016 Challenger r/t Shaker

ACUDANUT

No, a triangle piece was found on the floor and that is my big issue. Where does it go and how does it attach ?

1973rallye

Without going out to the garage tonight and if memory serves me, the point of the triangle piece connects to the front cable assembly. The intermediate cable assembly is guided through the curved bottom corners of the triangle. Although the diagram in this thread does not clearly show it, the triangle is the connector that joins the forward and intermediate cable assemblies. If you still need help pm me your email and I will take a picture tomorrow morning with my iPhone and send it to you.
1973 Rallye 440 4 speed
2016 Challenger r/t Shaker

ACUDANUT

I can't look at it for a few days. I'll get back with you. Thank you for your time.