News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Out with the old...In with the new... ( My new Garage thread )

Started by Daytona R/T SE, October 21, 2014, 07:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 OUR/TEA

UFO

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: UFO on October 29, 2014, 05:53:30 PM

I gotta ask, why so many overhead doors?

Access. :Twocents:

I hate having to move a car to get the lawn mower out, or to get something off the shelves at the back of the garage, or to get my Harley out...etc.

So, now...I can just open one of the smaller overhead doors and grab what I want without moving any of my cars. ;)

Charger4404spd

Looks great. I like how you put the drive thru doors on each side, great idea. :2thumbs:

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

RIDELIKEHELL

Beauty! I'd show you my Garage but someone deleted the topic last year  :lol:
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

green69rt

Now is the perfect time to paint that floor, easy cleanup, and if you don't use the chips then it makes it really easy to find all those dropped screws and things.   I wish I had done mine sooner.

Stevearino

Quote from: green69rt on October 30, 2014, 04:06:52 PM
Now is the perfect time to paint that floor, easy cleanup, and if you don't use the chips then it makes it really easy to find all those dropped screws and things.   I wish I had done mine sooner.
I was always under the impression that the concrete had to cure a while before you sealed it. Could be wrong. :shruggy:

RallyeMike

Seal it for sure. It makes clean up easier. Definitely don't paint it if you plan on doing much cutting, welding, or heavy work.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

ws23rt

Quote from: green69rt on October 30, 2014, 04:06:52 PM

What a great piece of advice. :2thumbs: Especially nixing the chips.  I have spent way too many hours looking for that small part that seems to disappear when it hits the floor. :eek2:
I have done my share of working under a car on grass or gravel and that stuff will suck up rather large items. I think they go where socks from the wash go. :lol:

Along this line if you have something with a large base or is hard to move than seal around the bottom so when looking for something dropped you know it's not under that big thing. :cheers:

green69rt

Really, you need to follow the advice of the various companies that paint floors.   Some will say to wait 30 days, some a year.  Just think about it. ok???  not a big deal but if you want to do it a new floor is the best time but not a killer if you do it later... :Twocents:

Daytona R/T SE

I won't be doing any floor painting, or sealing.

For now,

This thing is getting a couple of lights and a bunch of shelves.

I've already got my work shop in my other garage... :coolgleamA:

This new one is just for storage. :Twocents:

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

green69rt

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on October 30, 2014, 10:10:53 PM

For now,

:2thumbs:

Always thinking of ways to help other folks spend their money :lol:

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: green69rt on October 31, 2014, 06:42:43 AM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on October 30, 2014, 10:10:53 PM

For now,

:2thumbs:

Always thinking of ways to help other folks spend their money :lol:

:cheers:

Always appreciate the help !

:eek2:  :smilielol:

rt green

I've got all of my extra stuff loaded up, and the truck should be at your place in about an hour. and thanks again for letting me store my stuff there.  lol
third string oil changer

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: rt green on November 01, 2014, 06:56:30 AM
I've got all of my extra stuff loaded up, and the truck should be at your place in about an hour. and thanks again for letting me store my stuff there.  lol

Bring it !  :2thumbs:

Just don't look at Ebay for a while...

:smilielol:

41husk

well installation of my shed was supposed to begin today midmorning.  They just arrived and are unloading in the dark.  It is apparent they are not polish but Mexican.  I certainly hope they don't start assembly until in the morning??? :shruggy:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: 41husk on November 06, 2014, 07:23:59 PM
well installation of my shed was supposed to begin today midmorning.  They just arrived and are unloading in the dark.  It is apparent they are not polish but Mexican.  I certainly hope they don't start assembly until in the morning??? :shruggy:

:cheers:

( I Think ... :shruggy: )

Maybe you'll wake up tomorrow morning, and it'll be all done. ;)