News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Well isn't that SPECIAL...

Started by FastbackJon, October 13, 2014, 09:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FastbackJon

It's great having friends who work at the Post Office delivering mail. Recently I was told about a convertible car in a back yard where the tarp has blown off near me so I looked into it.

I did internet homework first with a parcel search, and found the property to be owned by someone with a low-income/disabled senior property tax deduction.

So I went over to offer to help cover the car up. No one was home after a few knocks on the door and some waiting so I took pictures from the front yard (car is behind the house).

Looks like a 1958 Buick Special...
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

JB400

A good deed for the day :2thumbs: 50's Buicks don't get the attention the other cars do.

el dub

Looks like a roadmaster to me. Worth some serious money restored.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

RECHRGD

Cool car...  It needs red paint though.........
13.53 @ 105.32

TUFCAT

Looks to be in very good condition. All the important chrome trim bits are there, and that's a HUGE plus for a car like this!  :yesnod:

twodko

They sure don't make cars with pinash or style anymore.
Nice picture.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

wingcar

Needs to be inside....not outside under a tarp!    :rotz:
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400