News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

100 year Birthday Bash

Started by JB400, October 07, 2014, 12:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

67440chrg

I would love to be there but I wish it was someone besides GMG. They are as far as you can get from being mopar.

Aero426

Ghoste

And unfortunately, neither do the gas monkeys.

polywideblock

Richard will be happy their  green    :yesnod:     

they ain't mopar guys that's for sure

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

bakerhillpins

Quote from: polywideblock on October 09, 2014, 12:11:57 AM

They must have something going on because they make darn sure to show the several RAM trucks they use to haul in the show.  In fact RAM is brand evident in several of the shows that I watch.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

moparnation74

Quote from: bakerhillpins on October 09, 2014, 08:00:12 AM
Quote from: polywideblock on October 09, 2014, 12:11:57 AM

They must have something going on because they make darn sure to show the several RAM trucks they use to haul in the show.  In fact RAM is brand evident in several of the shows that I watch.
They sponsor his show now.

Ghoste

They may have Ram trucks on the show but they seem pretty clueless about Mopars (and many other things) overall.

polywideblock

Richard is into mustangs and Arron is into old ford pickups /bronco's( tell you all the time to ) and they put down EVERY mopar that comes to the shop ( Frankenstein ute , dodge van  Shelby Dakota  just to name a few )  . I don't mind the show but the mustang ford thing gets old quickly  , so dodge sponsors a show about fords    :scratchchin:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE