News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Old mopar ads?

Started by DadsCharger00, October 01, 2014, 09:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DadsCharger00

This is probably in the wrong category, so my aplogies. I'm looking for old mopar ads that I can frame up and toss on the wall in the garage. Oddly enough, having some trouble finding them. Anybody on here have an old box of em laying around somewhere they'd like to get ride of?  :2thumbs:

Stegs

Quote from: DadsCharger00 on October 01, 2014, 09:21:28 AM
This is probably in the wrong category, so my aplogies. I'm looking for old mopar ads that I can frame up and toss on the wall in the garage. Oddly enough, having some trouble finding them. Anybody on here have an old box of em laying around somewhere they'd like to get ride of?  :2thumbs:

you can buy brand new ones from classic industries

I have a lot of mopar/dodge metal signs in my man cave...these always caught my eye...here is a link...if you order a free catalog, there are a lot of different ones

http://www.classicindustries.com/shop/mopar/parts/lifestyle-products/home-office-decor/posters-artwork/

Charger_Dart

A member here 6PKRUNNER made up some really nice laminated poster size Charger ads that I bought and put up in the garage. They are really nice ones that get lots of good comments. Maybe send him a PM and see if he still makes them?
68 Charger R/T & 68 Dart GT Convertible

crj1968

Check an antique mall (if you have one near) there is always someone with tons of old car ads in sleeves.