News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 charger trunk pan alignment measurement from pan to bottom of bolt hole

Started by khunter68, September 06, 2014, 04:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khunter68

Hey guys question for you, Ive installed a new rear crossmember and im doing the typical valance,quarter skins trunk etc. 1st question on the trunk pan "AMD" when installed does the end were the lip bends up supposed to be flush with the edge of the crossmember? 2Nd does anonyone have a meassurement from the trunk pan or crossmember to the bottom of the screw hole on valance for the bumper bolts? I think my quarter dipped a little so im looking for some reference points. Thanks

six-tee-nine

I did'nt use a AMD trunk floor but IIRC some members here that did said the amd panel is too short. If you put it in place from the back seat to the rear of the car it might be an inch too short.
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

Ryan

Quote from: six-tee-nine on September 08, 2014, 05:40:21 AM
I did'nt use a AMD trunk floor but IIRC some members here that did said the amd panel is too short. If you put it in place from the back seat to the rear of the car it might be an inch too short.

mine was to short. i don't recall exactly how much though. 3/4 to an inch maybe. to answer the question above from my memory no it will not be flush with the crossmember
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA