News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rear seat back and package tray

Started by comet_666, August 12, 2014, 09:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

comet_666

I widened the wheel wells of my 69 in a bit, now the seat back and package tray wont fit correctly. Ideas? Also is there a trunk divider that goes behind the rear seat? Not sure if you can tell from this pic or not.

Dino

Yes there's a divider behind the rear seat.  Did you do anything else but widen the wheel wells?  The seat back should still fit, it just needs the two hooks up top and the two below to slide into.  Were the wheel wells moved towards the cab at all?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ghoste

I would have thought the same for the package tray?

twodko

What Ghoste and Dino said.

Looking as close as my iPad allowed, I couldn't tell how much you tubbed your
wheels wells. It looks very well done. Good on ya!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

comet_666

i'll get a better picture, they were widened a few inches on each side. It never occurred to me it would be an issue but that is how it goes.

Dino

Quote from: Ghoste on August 13, 2014, 08:21:57 AM
I would have thought the same for the package tray?

Yes indeed, missed that bit.   :yesnod:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

JB400

More than likely, you'll have to either cut or just bend  the frame of your seat back and bottom to clear your wheel wells.

comet_666

i'll clarify on package tray..I meant to say the cardboard top not the actual metal tray

Ghoste

Thats what I thought you meant, it should still fit?

comet_666

I think it's out of whack because of the rear seat not letting it lay correctly. If it ever stops raining here I will go out and get some decent pics. I think JB400 may be correct though.