News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Love My Hookers

Started by westcoastdodge, August 09, 2014, 01:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcoastdodge

Hey guys treated myself to a pair of hookers this week,purchased brand new on ebay £300,good deal or what.who said they do not fit well there ok if there is no car around the motor :smilielol:
I don't care what is is designed to do,I want to know what it can do.
Gene Kranz

Highbanked Hauler

Looking good !!!  I have a similar set going into a 74 Challenger with a 440 and power steering. The problem I have among others is the tube from no. 7 cyl. rests on the steering box. If you have manual steering I don't think you would have an issue
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

1974dodgecharger

Was gonna ask u hows that no. 8 spark plug doing then saw u had stock heads... ;D

polywideblock

hedders look good , I have to ask do you have the rest of the interceptor to go with it    :scratchchin:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Ghoste

And is it going back into an Interceptor, I would think its tight for headers in the Jensen.

westcoastdodge

hey guys,sadly no jensen,the guy i purchased the motor off was building a fast and furious replica using a lexus ls 400 v8 as he said this one would use too much gas.just a spare motor at the minute with no real plans :shruggy:
I don't care what is is designed to do,I want to know what it can do.
Gene Kranz

jlatessa

Same headers in our 70 Charger, the usual install problems (mating engine and headers take some up and down jockeying)
but NO interference or dinging necessary.

On an iron head though, a couple of plugs need insulation over the connector.

We're encountering some problems mating them to a TTI 3" full exhaust though, the adaptors from TTI
don't route it through the  recesses in the cross member. talking to TTI with an idea on clocking the flanges
differently to accomplish this....to be continued. :popcrn:

Joe