News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I Made It!

Started by bill440rt, August 07, 2014, 08:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill440rt

6000 posts.  :D   :woohoo:

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Fred

Well if you spent more time looking for those missing ducks instead of wasting it here..........you wouldn't have!   :slap:    :smilielol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

bill440rt

Yay!! Fred's back!!  :icon_smile_big:
How've you been? Are you still looking for those ducks??   :lol:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

twodko

Fred's back!!!! Erica finally let him out of the cellar.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Old Moparz

:cheers:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Fred

Quote from: bill440rt on August 08, 2014, 06:56:49 AM
Yay!! Fred's back!!  :icon_smile_big:
How've you been? Are you still looking for those ducks??   :lol:

I've been just fine thanks mate.   :2thumbs:    Found them. You'll never guess where..........under the vibrating couch. lol

BananaDan

Fred!  Great to hear from ya mate!  Way to go Bill.  BTW, we need to talk, I think you might have a problem...

;)
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Fred

RallyeMike

I feel so inadequate in comparison, but this post made me feel 1 better.

:cheers:

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/