News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Project underway

Started by DW, March 16, 2006, 07:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DW

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 17, 2006, 12:22:28 PM
So coronet package trays are differnent from charger? the speaker hole is front to back instead of side to side?

PT, one speaker is side to side and one is front to back.  I've never seen a car like that, but maybe I've never paid much attention to package trays.
1968 Dodge Coronet R/T.  Original 440/727.  B5 Blue with White Interior.  1964 Plymouth Belvedere 383/4-speed.  65 Coronet 4-Dr with poly stroker.

DW

By the way, thanks for being so receptive to my Coronet.  When I was looking for a car, I wanted a Charger or Coronet R/T.  Mainly because though I love all Mopars, I'm partial to Dodges as my dad worked for Dodge in the 60's and 70's.  Plus I wanted a car with A/C.  Texas summers are friggin hot!  I just happened to run into this car before I found a suitable Charger in my price range.  I didn't want a total rust bucket for my first project.  I haven't welded in about 25 years and I sucked at it then.  I was arc welding though.
1968 Dodge Coronet R/T.  Original 440/727.  B5 Blue with White Interior.  1964 Plymouth Belvedere 383/4-speed.  65 Coronet 4-Dr with poly stroker.

Blakcharger440

Sweet! It has rear defrost!

ChargerHound69

I just noticed that rear defroster section.  I am going to have to start on mine. 

Silver R/T

Nice to have someone help you, especially if its your own son
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722