News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CMYK Color Code for GL Flag

Started by Bowers, July 07, 2014, 08:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowers

Having the local print shop do my decals and need to know the proper color codes for the flag? Anyone have any idea what CMYK would be for the Arrest Red and Sapphire Blue colors?

Thanks

JT01

Get ahold of Crazy C over at the CGLFC he can do them any era you want plus his is the best

Bowers

Thanks,
I've spoken to Chad but unfortunately due to distance and exchange rates I can't afford his work, so I am using our local company which is using the same materials he is but with different drawings. Just having a problem with finding proper colors.

Bowers

CrzyC was gracious enough to email me the help I needed. Cannot thank him enough  :2thumbs:

PlainfieldCharger

I am a supplier into the printing industry. The cmyk builds to many of the solid PMS( pantone matching system) colors will not give you a direct match. That is why we the PMS colors. If you have the colors you want to "match" on a sticker or ad the printer  can physically match them to PMS book  give you a PMS number and they should be able to use a 4 color process pms build book that will give you screen values needed for the colors you want. It will not be as intense as a PMS stand alone color.