News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

383 4 barrel emblems

Started by rosey66, July 07, 2014, 08:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosey66

I'm looking to buy replacement 383 four barrel emblems.  Does anyone have any for sale or a good online resource?

Ghoste

Thats a resto part you might be able to even get from your Chrysler dealer if you have a parts dept. willing to look them up.  They are available from about any restoration supply house.

triple_green

if they don't have to be perfect Im pretty sure a have a set of these in my shop.
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

rosey66

What would you want for them?

familymopar

1968 Charger R/T 440 727
1971 Duster Pro-Street
2009 Challenger SRT8 6 Speed
2009 Jeep Cherokee SRT8

boys3rt

Good Evening Rosey 66,

I do think I have some NOS ones that you may be looking for. I Would need to go thru my box to verify.

If you haven't found them yet let me know. Would you be heading to Carlisle later this week?

triple_green

Hi, I am sorry. Looked all thru my shop and parts boxes and I cannot find them. I must have gotten rid of them.

Mark
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

rosey66

Boys3rt - I haven't bought any yet so let me know if you find yours. I won't be able to make it to Carlisle.

boys3rt