News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Autotrader commercial with duke boys

Started by chargerman69, June 09, 2014, 05:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baldwinvette77

So thats what it is  :scratchchin: I never used autotrader before, i wonder if there are any GL's on there?  :scratchchin:

myk

Autotrader-that's how I found mine...

freddyd02

If it it's just a short 2-3 min commercial why the need for 3 Generals.. Hope they didn't jump and wreck one of them   :popcrn:

c00nhunterjoe

I have searched the internet and cant find it. Someone please help!!!!!!!

Baldwinvette77

UH60L

Ok, other than the fugly things chasing them, and the fact that they very conveniently never show the roof....that was pretty good, I laughed pretty hard at that.

;D

:popcrn:

freddyd02

Funny when they crashed into the dealership lol  :smilielol:

MaximRecoil

Who did they get to do those door numbers?

I hope he's not a carpenter.

They couldn't figure out how to close the headlight doors?

And who's that ham n' egger singing the "Good Ol' Boys" song? Couldn't afford the real thing? If not, why not just have Schneider sing it? He had four #1 songs on the Billboard Country Charts, and a few other top 10 songs.

UH60L

If they used "the real thing" it would have to be a recording, Waylon Jennings died in 2002...

MaximRecoil

Quote from: UH60L on June 09, 2014, 11:34:43 PM
If they used "the real thing" it would have to be a recording, Waylon Jennings died in 2002...

Exactly ... there is only one "real thing", and that's the original recording (Waylon's longer album version would be the next best thing). It is going to be a recording no matter who does it anyway; i.e., this commercial wasn't performed live for anyone.

JB400

Glad they used the original cast for this commercial instead of the "replacements" :2thumbs:  I not going to complain about the inconsistencies.  Makes it more in line with the original show. :2thumbs: but I wouldn't trade a Charger for a Viper :P  A saleswoman would have been nice though.

MaximRecoil

Who was the sheriff that pulled up beside them at 1:10 and said, "Hi Luke"? Was he supposed to be someone the audience would know, or just a random cop?

chaos52

That was awesome.  :popcrn: Almost made me regret not turning my Charger into a General..... almost.

VegasCharger

Auto on the column and boy they spray bomb everything tan on the dash including the shift selector, AC vents etc.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

GL#10

The Gl John and Tom are in is Wgl 76 Tv series car , yes that's how
The interiors where done on the show , the rest of the
Gls jump and stunt cars where built from Wgl76
Specs and another tv series Gl that was on set.
6 Gls in total ,the four built for the commercial
All found new homes and all survived .

Tilar

lol, That's pretty good.  :2thumbs:

Quote from: GL#10 on June 10, 2014, 01:45:54 AM
The Gl John and Tom are in is Wgl 76 Tv series car , yes that's how
The interiors where done on the show , the rest of the
Gls jump and stunt cars where built from Wgl76
Specs and another tv series Gl that was on set.
6 Gls in total ,the four built for the commercial
All found new homes and all survived .

That's interesting.  :cheers:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

GL#10

GL#10

c00nhunterjoe

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

crj1968

:2thumbs:

"get one where the doors open"

"I think they all do."

"Really?"    :lol:

66FBCharger

'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"