News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

71 cowl hood stripe gloss black

Started by gonzoe, May 22, 2014, 05:26:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gonzoe

I just replaced hood with a fiberglass piece and was looking to see if anyone sells the 71 stripe kit in individual pieces .. looking for the hood stripe piece that goes right in front of winshield.. does anyone know? :shruggy:

AKcharger

Only recommendation is call some of the vendors like performance auto graphics and see if they'll sell just one. I'm sure they could pretty easily

gonzoe

il give them a shot I emailed phoenix graphics and they haven't responded yet thanx

ottawamerc

I bought mine at Graphics Express, Nice stuff too.

Scott :cheers:
This hobby is more than just our cars, it's the people you get to meet along the way!!!

PhoenixGfx

Quote from: ottawamerc on May 23, 2014, 06:19:02 AM
I bought mine at Graphics Express, Nice stuff too.

Scott :cheers:
WE just saw your status on this forum. We did not receive your email? Please email Chris@phoenixgraphix.com directly if we can still be of assistance. Sorry for your inconvience.
Phoenix Graphix
"Any Decal, Any Car, Any Year!"

1ol72charger4me

There's a guy in Fla. that makes these stripes and he would probably sell you just the hood stripe. If Phoenix won't sell you just that. He uses 3m tape and he can make custom options like leaving the cowl vent cutout out and making the side stripes longer to reach the rear of the car and so on. Usually advertises on Moparts.