News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NEED SOMEONE IN OHIO.....

Started by RD, March 14, 2006, 11:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

Can someone close to Bradner, Ohio check this out for me? If its in good shape and I go ahead and bid/win, can someone pick this up for me and store it for a couple of months until I can make it out there to pick it up (mopar nats time)?  Let me know, I will pay for gas, food, and storage fees at your place if necessary.  thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mopar-1968-Dodge-Charger-Roof_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ10076QQitemZ4620079547QQrdZ1
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

RD

really, I know there is like a million charger nutz from Ohio, so where are you?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

72Rallye440

RD,
I'm in Cincinnati and it looks like I'm about 180 miles from where they are. Any chance of them coming toward Cincy in the near future? I could store it for you without any problems for a few months. Let me know if I can help. Here is my cell number as well. 513-288-0586

Thanks,
       Dewey

RD

Quote from: 72Rallye440 on March 14, 2006, 04:32:57 PM
RD,
I'm in Cincinnati and it looks like I'm about 180 miles from where they are. Any chance of them coming toward Cincy in the near future? I could store it for you without any problems for a few months. Let me know if I can help. Here is my cell number as well. 513-288-0586

Thanks,
       Dewey

Thanks Dewey,
  I emailed them to call me to work out the particulars.  The ball is in there court now, so lets see.  I kinda hope that they will be at the nats, that way I can just get it from them then ya know.

Jamey

greenpigs

Someone in Michigan would be closer.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

haueter66

170 miles for me  :-\

i too could store it with no problem, but getting up there isn't really an option right now

Troy

It's a bit far to check out before tomorrow... Michigan is definitely closer (than many of us).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

kab69440

I know a guy who lives in Bowling Green, OH. He has a tow dolly. More of a GM guy, but he works on everything.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Mopar440+6

RD, If you don't get that one and you still need a roof from a '68 I might be able to work something out with you. I'm about 30 min south of Carlisle, PA. Lemme know how I can help...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

RD

Quote from: haueter66 on March 14, 2006, 05:09:07 PM
170 miles for me  :-\

i too could store it with no problem, but getting up there isn't really an option right now

thanks haueter!

I talked to the guy on the phone tonight.  He said he would have no problem meeting dewey half way for about 35-40 dollars which I believe is worth it.  Now the ball is in my court as far as the auction goes and how much I want to spend.

Thank you all for responding and volunteering.  Life is unpredictable, so if Dewey is unable to do it, I may call on one of you to help.  Of course, I will pay you for your time and services.  Thanks all.

Jamey

haueter66

RD

Quote from: haueter66 on March 15, 2006, 06:09:02 PM
just keep us posted!

no need, thanks for all, I have actually found one locally (less than 100 miles away) and I found it this morning before the auction ended.  I tell ya, today is my lucky day.

ipstrategies

Good for you. Take the luck when it comes.
1971 Dodge Charger SE 383 Magnum
1999 Dodge Durango 5.9
1995 Chrysler LHS