News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

random complaint generator

Started by Lightning, March 13, 2006, 07:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lightning

Found this site off of one of the forums I frequently visit:

Pakin Complaint Generator ------>http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

QuoteInsipid. Dictatorial. Annoying. In case you can't tell, I'm making a direct reference to Mr. Tevor Creed. Before I begin, let me point out that Mr. Creed may have access to weapons of mass destruction. Then again, I consider him to be a weapon of mass destruction himself. In a recent essay, he stated that individual worth is defined by race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin. Since the arguments he made in the rest of his essay are based in part on that assumption, he should be aware that it just isn't true. Not only that, but he and his worshippers are puppets of unsavory sluggards. What's my problem, then? Allow me to present it in the form of a question: What meaningless self-inflicted psychological trauma is he going through now? This can be answered most easily by stating that his legates argue that governments should have the right to lie to their own subjects or to other governments. These are the same dissolute, moonstruck suborners of perjury who fill our children's minds with heartless and debasing superstitions. This is no coincidence; Mr. Creed has been trying hard to protect what has become a lucrative racket for him. Unfortunately, that lucrative racket has a hard-to-overlook consequence: it will treat anyone who doesn't agree with Mr. Creed to a torrent of vitriol and vilification in a lustrum or two. Plan to join Mr. Creed's camp? Be sure to check your conscience at the door.

Because of Mr. Creed's eagerness to participate in riots, I predict catastrophe. At the risk of sounding a tad redundant, let me add that it is not uncommon for him to victimize the innocent, penalize the victim for making any effort to defend himself, and then paint the whole grotesque affair as some great benefit to humanity. Mr. Creed's victims have been speaking out for years. Unfortunately, their voices have long been silenced by the roar and thunder of Mr. Creed's slaves, who loudly proclaim that Mr. Creed can walk on water. Regardless of those contumelious proclamations, the truth is that I'm simply trying to explain his immoral tendencies as well as his drugged-out tendencies as phases of a larger, unified cycle. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time he tried to rip off everyone and his brother. He has stated that he is a model citizen. That's just pure separatism. Well, in Mr. Creed's case, it might be pure ignorance, seeing that Mr. Creed's a pretty good liar most of the time. However, he tells so many lies, he's bound to trip himself up someday. From a public-policy perspective, Mr. Creed is not as pathological or oppressive as you might think. He's more so.

Some readers may doubt that Mr. Creed is refractory enough to put our liberties at risk by a craven and jejune rush to require religious services around the world to begin with "Mr. Creed is great; Mr. Creed is good; we thank Mr. Creed for our daily food". So let me provide some evidence. But before I do, let me just say that Mr. Creed somehow manages to get away with spreading lies (wily tax cheats make the best scout leaders and schoolteachers), distortions (he's the best thing to come along since the invention of sliced bread), and misplaced idealism (the purpose of life is self-gratification). However, when I try to respond in kind, I get censored faster than you can say "uncontrovertibleness".

Mr. Creed exhibits an air of superiority. You realize, of course, that that's really just a defense mechanism to cover up his obvious inferiority. A recent series of hearings, lawsuits, and media reports demonstrates that he operates on an international scale to draw unsuspecting flag burners into the orbit of deranged card sharks. It's only fitting, therefore, that we, too, work on an international scale, but to turn Mr. Creed's inane roorbacks to our advantage. It would be nice to say that atrabilious, ornery revisionism doesn't exist anymore, but we all know that it does. It has been brought to my attention that Mr. Creed uses the term "historiographical" with ostensible confidence that its meaning is universally understood. While this is surely true, we must rouse people's indignation at Mr. Creed. Only then can a society free of his snivelling insinuations blossom forth from the roots of the past. And only then will people come to understand that the problem with him is not that he's materialistic. It's that he wants to nail people to trees.

Let's be frank: Either Mr. Creed has no real conception of the sweep of history, or he is merely intent on winning some debating pin by trying to pierce a hole in my logic with "facts" that are taken out of context. Slatternly interventionism has long been the nucleus of his artifices. But there are other strains of spleeny neocolonialism active today, and the siren calls of those movements may mesmerize unenlightened, power-hungry storytellers whose batty fervor blinds them to historical lessons. He can't attack my ideas, so he attacks me. It could be worse, I suppose. Mr. Creed could sully a profession that's already held in low esteem. Is it just me, or do other people also think that some of his former forces say they were willing to help him introduce, cultivate, and encourage moral rot because Mr. Creed convinced them that they were part of a historic mission to save the world from an insecure global conspiracy -- a belief they now reject as rebarbative? I ask, because when Mr. Creed hears anyone say that the most untrustworthy skinheads you'll ever see would be far more bearable if they didn't have more impact on Earth's biological, geological, and chemical systems during our lifetime and our children's than all preceding human generations had together, his answer is to make my blood curdle. That's similar to taking a few drunken swings at a beehive: it just makes me want even more to reach the broadest possible audience with the message that I'm sure he seriously believes that every featherless biped, regardless of intelligence, personal achievement, moral character, sense of responsibility, or sanity, should be given the power to blame our societal problems on handy scapegoats, seeing how his selective memory works. Finally, this has been a good deal of reading, and indeed difficult reading at that. Still, I hope you walk away from it with the new knowledge that Mr. Tevor Creed's assertions are sheer idiocy.
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.