News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking For Polygraphite Front Bushing Kit - Where To Buy?

Started by RIDGERACER383, May 05, 2014, 10:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RIDGERACER383

I bought a front suspension rebuild kit for my car many years ago and rebuilt one side and the rubber is just dry rotted.My front end parts are still perfect except for the rubber.Is there anybody who sells just the Polygraphite bushings as a kit to replace all the rubber?

I looked at P-S-T and couldn't find a kit and have looked online but can't find them.Any help would be awesome.
1968 Dodge Charger 383 4bbl / 8.75 Rear 3.55

HPP

Did you look at the correct PST, Performance Suspension Technology?

I found them no problem,  FEKPGPLY701  standard front end kit.

RIDGERACER383

I don't want the whole kit just the dust shields and bushings...I basically want to swap all the rubber for Polygraphite

HPP

Those are in there too. Click products, then search bushings, fill out car info, search through 10 pages of parts, pick parts, purchase.

hemi68charger

Yesterday I ordered the UCA/LCA polygraphite bushings along with the strut and sway bar drag link bushings, all in polygraphite.....

The control arm bushings were 79.00

Struts are 22.00

dragelinks are 28.00  ( could be the other way around ).

I called though, I didn't order online........
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

RIDGERACER383

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!