News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

head porting in BOISE

Started by Ryan.C, April 30, 2014, 03:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan.C

any one know where I can have a set of stealth heads ported in BOISE IDAHO?
There are few problems in life that cannot be solved with C-4.

crj1968

Hey,
My buddy had some aluminum heads done at a place called Valley Crankshaft. He was happy with them.  But that was for a corvette,  I'd think they could deal with just about anything.

You know a decent body man in Boise/ Meridian?   :cheers:

firefighter3931

Call Jim Laroy...he's in Challis, Idaho  :2thumbs:

Jim is a fabulous head porter and knows how to make those heads make some serious power....and he's in your state. Well worth the drive  :yesnod:

He's a member here and has posted lots of cylinder head flow data and dyno results. Username : Heyoldguy

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

heyoldguy

Well, thanks Ron!

We have a great deal of experience with Stealth heads and are right here in Challis, ID. You can PM me.

crj1968

Quote from: heyoldguy on April 30, 2014, 06:54:33 PM
Well, thanks Ron!

We have a great deal of experience with Stealth heads and are right here in Challis, ID. You can PM me.

Hey good to know! We vacation in Stanley every summer. You running a machine shop out there Jim?

Ryan.C

Quote from: crj1968 on April 30, 2014, 10:07:09 PM
Well, thanks Ron!

Hey good to know! We vacation in Stanley every summer. You running a machine shop out there Jim?

I was looking for a body man a year ago and could not find one that would call me back  :shruggy:  so I bought some body tools and im doing it myself. all I can do is give you the #'s to the guys that will not pay you the respect of a simple call back. sorry
There are few problems in life that cannot be solved with C-4.

crj1968

Yeah, I hear ya. Some of them seem angry that their phone is ringing.   :shruggy:    ::)

Mopar Nut

Quote from: crj1968 on April 30, 2014, 04:04:48 PM
You know a decent body man in Boise/ Meridian?   :cheers:
There's Charley Hutton in Nampa, Idaho. 

http://charleyhutton.com/
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

crj1968

Wow. I've been here over 12 years and never heard of the guy.

Looks just slightly out of my price range, however.  :rotz: 

heyoldguy

Quote from: crj1968 on April 30, 2014, 10:07:09 PM
Well, thanks Ron!

Small machine shop. We build engines, have flowbench and SuperFlow engine dyno.

crj1968