News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Feed Me......

Started by A383Wing, April 24, 2014, 10:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

JB400

I heard Mopars give it indigestion.

RallyeMike

I would do that job for free. It's just amazing that it can tear through those engines.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Ghoste

I watched one of those things tear through the last good yard we had around here for old stuff.  They had cars from today going back to stuff from the 30's and that thing ate it all up like some mechanical T-Rex.
It was scary, sad and impressive all at once.

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Ghoste on April 25, 2014, 04:45:14 AM
I watched one of those things tear through the last good yard we had around here for old stuff.  They had cars from today going back to stuff from the 30's and that thing ate it all up like some mechanical T-Rex.
It was scary, sad and impressive all at once.

Makes my heart sink just thinking about it.  :'(
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

myk

It'd be a terrible way to die...

Mopar4me

I guess the new saying is "If you can't beat 'em eat 'em"?

Paul G

1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#