News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Drache's Found Chargers for sale thread!

Started by Drache, April 07, 2014, 11:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

QuoteAn original Calgary car, this is a very nice, very clean, bronze metallic, unrestored car with a matching numbers 440 engine. This car was painted once way back in 1989 and still looks pretty sharp today. The engine was rebuilt at the same time and the odometer was reset to zero miles. Since that time the car has only seen 37,000 miles. The car is also equipped with the tourqeflite 727 transmission and an 8 3/4 differential with 3:23 gears. According to dodgecharger.com, of all the SE's made in 1973 only 1,627 came with the 440. I'll have a video of the car running soon.

$19,900

Sadly about $5,000 outside of my budget   :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

RallyeMike

It looks like a solid cruiser! And a rare car with one of the coolest colors around. Very nice. Save some more pennies and pass on the 72 RR?!!?!?.

"Unrestored" though? Repaint, incorrect wheels, blacked out grille, blacked out bumper fillers, added power bulge hood, added go-wing, newer exhaust, rebuilt engine and trans..........    Why does it have a 150 mph speedo if it's Canadian export car? It's definitely not "restored", so I guess it could be called "unrestored"  :shruggy:  :icon_smile_big:

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

VegasCharger

Charger & Arrow scripts on the doors are positioned incorrectly.

Drache

Quote from: VegasCharger on April 07, 2014, 11:53:08 PM

They are just switched around are they not?
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Mr Bigblock

It has 150mph speedo coz we had not changed over to metric yet, that was in 1977 they changed over

Drache

Quote from: Mr Bigblock on April 08, 2014, 11:07:40 AM
It has 150mph speedo coz we had not changed over to metric yet, that was in 1977 they changed over

That doesn't matter to me though. I'd prefer the 150mph speedo
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Drache

Well just got off the phone with the seller. He's pretty set on his price.

Passenger side power window goes down but not up
Rust holes in the rear wheel inside wheel wells
Bubble on the lower quarter Passenger side

Everything else is fine and working.

Too bad, I don't think it's sadly worth the $18,000-$19,000 he wants out of it.  :-\
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

TUFCAT

:iagree: ...but if you run across an extra large bag of gold coins on your way to the beanstalk, here's one I would consider that's already in Canada!

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109653.0.html

Drache

Quote from: TUFCAT on April 08, 2014, 05:13:00 PM
:iagree: ...but if you run across an extra large bag of gold coins on your way to the beanstalk, here's one I would consider that's already in Canada!

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109653.0.html

There is a perfect '69 R/T SE for $58,000 I've drooled over for the past 4 years it's been for sale  :-\

Here's another '74 Charger I found! Waiting for more info from the seller....

QuoteI am selling my 1974 dodge charger. I have quite enjoyed this car. The reason I am selling this car is because i recently got married and its time to get something more practical for a family. I am the 3rd owner of the car. It is in great shape. A great driver car or a great place to start for a future resto. The car has a rebuilt 340 from 1969 with roughly 6500 kms on it. and it has a rebuilt 727 torque flight transmission with roughly 1000 kms on it.

$12,000 OBO

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Indygenerallee

man that last blue one is atrocious looking....
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Stevearino

Quote from: Indygenerallee on April 08, 2014, 06:24:58 PM
What do you mean? That color combo is pure disco man. You could get a suit with matching platform shoes in that color combo back then. :lol:

cdr

Quote from: Stevearino on April 08, 2014, 06:43:23 PM
What do you mean? That color combo is pure disco man. You could get a suit with matching platform shoes in that color combo back then. :lol:

:ricky: :boogie: O0
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Drache

The outside I don't mind, but yeah I'm not so sure about the interior  :o
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Drache

For those that keep messaging me about cars in the US, due to the exchange rate and the taxes and the shipping, the most I could spend on a car in the US is about $10,000  :-\
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

VegasCharger

Quote from: Drache on April 08, 2014, 10:52:51 AM
Quote from: VegasCharger on April 07, 2014, 11:53:08 PM

They are just switched around are they not?

Yes Arrow first then Charger Script.
Also Arrow Script should point towards the front of the car  :cheers:

Drache

QuoteBought another project car so we are now selling our 1969 Dodge Charger R/T SE. We've had it for 25 years and bought it from another family member that had owned it for 10 years. The car has had a ground up restoration and is a triple black (black exterior, black interior, black roof) numbers matching automatic car. The car was painted about 10 years ago in Calgary, AB and has not been washed or driven in the rain since that time. It is garage stored and only driven on rare occassions. It has "collector car" license plate in British Columbia. Coker reproduction wide oval tires installed last year. Appraised in 2009 at $60000. Extensive photographs and documentation available. An enclosed car trailer is available as well for an additional cost of $7500.

$62,500

Quote1974 Dodge Charger, 100% restored body with brand new exhaust and a new paint job with clear coat, plus the entire car was sandblasted and sealed before it was painted. New carpets, headliner, front window, dash cover. Etc. Transmission needs a rebuilt and the engine needs to be put back together more or less but it is still in the car. The car is not running at the moment but was before the Transmission went. Car currently has a 318 engine and a A904 transmission installed. I have the receipts showing I put more than $15,000. into the car Wiling to let it go for $7,500. OBO I'm just not interested in going any further on it. Thanks for looking serious inquires only please.

All extra Parts are included in price however I may also be willing to sell the parts separately:
360 engine (running upon remove from parts car)
727 Transmission (running upon removal from parts car)
Hood
Heater core
Rad
Rear Window
Passanger side window
Steering column
Front and rear bench seats
Front and rear Chrome bumpers
Dash board
trims and moldings
Lots of various other parts

$7,500

Fully restored by owner over an 8 year period.
Charger 500 in R/T tribute trim.  440 engine, 727 transmission, 323 rear end.
4000 miles since restoration completed.

$35,000

Rust free 1970 Dodge Charger rolling chassis for sale. 15000.00
4 speed manual transmission also available.
440 engine available. Good restoration project that I don't have time or room for anymore.

$15,000

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Drache

Quotell pcs there, grill pcs were in the trunk one side got caught under the hinge and got squished but could be heated up with heat gun and reformed. Have torsion bars for big block. Front brakes are upgraded to disc. Brake booster isn't installed yet. Car only has /6 that ran really good. Car is not missing any chrome, decals, or hard to find pcs. Passenger side rear 1/4 panel had been fixed in the early early early 80's paint marker in trunk says 78 so my guess is then. Car was bought in and last registerd in sask. Trunk is not rusted threw. Last time checked which was 10 years ago it was less than $800 for the replacement body repair panels that are needed just checked with local bumper to bumper an they tell me its $550 for the panels needed. This was the first winter the car has been stored outside in 13 yrs. All door panels, and floor rubber is not cracked, rear seat has no cracks in the vinyl. Head liner needs replacing and the front dash and seat as well.

$2,500

QuoteWith regret, selling my Charger. Good car with lots of work done to it. Quarters, trunk and other rusty bits were cut out replaced professionally ($$$!). Underneath is clean. Only rust is on fenders. Comes with Grill, hood, extra rust free doors etc.

Most of the parts are there to finish it including some spares. Later 400 engine and trans that was running. Painted engine bay.

Sorry I don't have time to finish it, and the pictures do it no justice. Please leave your phone number and come see it. I know there will be alot of interest for this car, so please have funds in hand and only contact if you are a buyer. I don't have more pictures at the moment, these were taken by a friend of mine.

$9,800

Quote1971 Dodge  Charger R/T.
426 Hemi auto,#s matching engine and trans, 6270 original miles,never rusty,no expense spared correct rotisserie restoration.1 of 12 71 hemi chargers sold in canada,documented chrysler executive/show car. Front and rear spoiler package,ramcharger hood,PS ,PDB,6 -way drivers seat,15x7 rallye wheels,rim blow steering wheel.This is the last car of the 6 sequentially vin'd cars sent to alberta .
also available 1970 challenger r/t s/e 426 hemi 4 speed,rotisserie restored.

$130,000

Quote1974 dodge charger,440 auto, 14500obo.

$14,500

QuoteI have a 1974 dodge charger. Bought from the US. Good body runs good. Recently bought new dash, door pannels, carpet, headliner, trunk mat, break booster. Has a 360 engine. Matching numbers.

$7,000

QuoteConsol shift, 68' 383 magnum, A727 torqflite auto trans. dual exhaust/headers. coil over rear suspension. Originaly a 318 car.
Needs total restoration. Everything underneath rock solid except usual: quarter panels, trunk pan and very small area at torq arm boxes. Expect a lot of interior and exterior trims and parts unusable. Comes with bucket seats, part of back seat missing, all glass except windshield. So there are no misconceptions... this car is a total basket case but perfect candidate for resto.

$7,500

Originally owned by Keith Black!, Bored and stroked 400 makes good HP. Automatic, Black interior. Very, very good shape. Good history on the car, Please phone for all the details as there is too many to write. Serious inquires only please.
Just do not have the time anymore, Needs a good home.

$18,000

Quote1974 Dodge Charger stock car, needs finishing, meant to be a Richard Petty #43 tribute car, should look really nice finished, car is stripped, but has a 360 2 barrel engine, 4 (15x8) chrome slot wheels Frame connectors and comes with used headers, aluminum racing seat and 5 point harness. Car has floor mounted shifter. Pictures show as it is and how it could look finished. Floor needs attention but metal is included and also roll cage needs to be made. I would like to sell but dont have to sell. BTW body was stripped by previous owner when I bought it.

$1,000

Quote1970 Dodge charger 440, auto, roll cage, fuel cell, racing buckets, Line lock. ready for track or street. Motor , trans , rear end all redone. have over  $25000 .00 in receipts

$19,500

Quote72 dodge charger , 318 done as 340 , lime green on black bench interior , headers flowmaster exhaust , restored rust free Georgia car everything replaced or restored

$34,500

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Drache

Quote1969 Dodge Charger RT
2 door hartop, blue
440 Magnum big block
4.88 rear end - traction bars