News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

nice daytona replica

Started by BigBlockSam, March 14, 2014, 12:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

i know nothing about this car but i like it a lot . does anyone know this car?

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

1966hemi

I am thinking it is a work in progress as the owner hasn't installed the A pillar stainless wind deflectors or the windshield trim yet. Being in primer might be the reason for those omissions though. Nice job by the looks of what is presented so far.  :2thumbs:

moparstuart

its suffering from a bad grill frame   :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

daytonalo

odcics2

Now that's a real spoiler...      :2thumbs:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

cdr

i think it is an awesome car!!!! its a shame people have to make fun of others cars,if it was a ford or chebby i could understand.   :slap:
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Ghoste

With stripe and painted spoilers though I'm more inclined to think its closer to done than not.  Maybe inspired by Mr. Angrier?

FJ5WING

Im not ever going to be confused with someone who knows too much....But! With the lack of nose to body gaskets Im going with a clone and considered finished . I don't think itll see the A pillar chrome any time soon.

I kinda like the primer with colored wing and chin treatment. :icon_smile_wink:
wingless now, but still around.