News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 daytona clone for sale in Alberta

Started by 69white hat, February 23, 2014, 09:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69white hat

I don't know if you gys are interested in clones, but this car looks nice to me and might make someone a nice little project if they didnt care about it being a clone. If I didnt have my charger I'd be looking at this car pretty hard.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/red-deer/1969-dodge-charger-daytona-coupe/554806197

69bronzeT5

I was eyeballing that too. If only I had the funds :shruggy:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

A383Wing

Lighthorseman

It's been the subject of a couple of threads now - I went and looked at it, and even I can say that it's a BIG project.  Everything about the nose is wrong, there is massive rust underneath, and I don't want to even KNOW how they got a '68 Charger back glass in.

It would likely be reasonable at 15 grand, but 29?  Not for me.

69white hat

Well then, I'm very glad I have my 69 then. It's rust free and really only needs small things to make it more reliable and drivable. It has been for sale for a long time though. Someone who's serious about doing a rebuil for it would probably be able to get the price down. Just cause someone did the work on the back glass and the wing and found or built a nosecone soesnt make that car automatically worth money.  Especially if its got a pile of rust.  :Twocents: