News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chrysler Carlisle Nationals 2014 - Share your memories and event photos here!!

Started by TUFCAT, February 23, 2014, 12:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

r4daytona

I'm planning on it.  I really hope it's 109 degrees like it was two years ago !!  I love picking up parts that are hot as lava rocks.

PlainfieldCharger

It would be my first year to Carlisle, so I guess I am a Carlisle virgin....I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express!! I hope that counts :shruggy: Not sure I am bringing my car as I want to enjoy the show, get the layout and prepare myself to bring the car. Looking forward to meeting a few of you guys in person...

Ghoste

If I go it'll be my first as well.

PlainfieldCharger

Quote from: Ghoste on February 24, 2014, 09:13:59 AM
If I go it'll be my first as well.
We should hang together! LOL, we could form a newbie crew so we don't slow down the "experienced" crowd :smilielol:

TUFCAT

Ghoste you can carpool with me if you can handle riding in my Ford Flex. I'm also booked at the Ramada and could use a roomie. :coolgleamA:

ODZKing

Quote from: TUFCAT on February 24, 2014, 09:45:49 AM
Ghoste you can carpool with me if you can handle riding in my Ford Flex. I'm also booked at the Ramada and could use a roomie. :coolgleamA:
No 67 Tuffy?

Ghoste

If I go I have to bring to the 69.

PlainfieldCharger

Ghoste

mopar0166

well im taking a day off work and going this year, it'll be my first time and ive many good things   :cheers:  any advance would be greatly appreiacated

PlainfieldCharger

I have driven it to Mopars on the Mississippi but I did not have to leave it alone parked at a motel. Wanted to see what the other guys are doing first. :2thumbs:

TUFCAT

white

I will be going, its my second time. Last year I did not know what to expect, Brought my family and they said can we go again in 2014 but this time go for 2 days! They had a Blast.

FJ5WING

I'll be there, but it seems the likely hood of with something Green is growing remote.

So its just topless again. :D
wingless now, but still around.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: mopar0166 on February 24, 2014, 10:35:32 AM
well im taking a day off work and going this year, it'll be my first time and ive many good things   :cheers:  any advance would be greatly appreiacated

My advice?  You need more than 1 day!  ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bill440rt

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on February 24, 2014, 05:28:23 PM
Quote from: mopar0166 on February 24, 2014, 10:35:32 AM

My advice?  You need more than 1 day!  ;)

x2. I concur.  :yesnod:

Does anyone have a showfield map or remember how the classes were laid out?
Trying to find out the location of the '68 - '70 Dodge B-body modified class.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

moparstuart

Quote from: r4daytona on February 24, 2014, 08:16:27 AM
I'm planning on it.  I really hope it's 109 degrees like it was two years ago !!  I love picking up parts that are hot as lava rocks.
cant wait to meet you fester
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

Quote from: FJ5WING on February 24, 2014, 11:55:15 AM
I'll be there, but it seems the likely hood of with something Green is growing remote.

So its just topless again. :D
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  i'll stalk you again
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mopar0166

Maybe ill go for longer then I a day im not sure yet, but I will definitely be driving from the shore.  Cant wait !

ODZKing

Quote from: mopar0166 on February 25, 2014, 01:14:37 PM
Maybe ill go for longer then I a day im not sure yet, but I will definitely be driving from the shore.  Cant wait !
Oh yeah, you'll wish you hadn't driven all that way to only stay one day.  2 at least!  Most of us do 3! Arrive Thursday evening for the cruise, and then OD on Mopar's all day Friday, Saturday and most of Sunday.  :eek2:

Ghoste

Yeah, I have been to their multi make swap meet before and you can't properly do that in a day.  I can easily see how a Mopar specific event could be too much for a day visit, there is a lot of ground there.

NHCharger

Quote from: r4daytona on February 24, 2014, 08:16:27 AM
Yup. Spent the entire time in the swap area hunting for parts. Had a bad case of swamp ass by the end of that adventure.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

toocheaptosmoke

I went last year for the first time, had a great time cruising the swap meet!  Didn't know where to park and ended up in ma n pa's backyard taking like 4 trips back and forth to the truck with parts.  Oughta take the charger this year so I can get free parking inside and be closer to the swap.  :D  I would like to get out to one of the generic swap meets some day, I love buying junk!!  :2thumbs: