News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chrysler Carlisle Nationals 2014 - Share your memories and event photos here!!

Started by TUFCAT, February 23, 2014, 12:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

Hmm.... :scratchchin:  Catherine Bach can get one free application,**  :D  but I'll have to set my time machine to 1979.  :drool5: :drool5:   (see disclaimer)

** -  Merely a joke for comedic purposes.  Not to offend "Daisy Duke" fans, or the lovely Ms. Bach. I 'm a Daisy Duke fan myself for Gawds Sake!!  So don't label me as a "Hater".  :smilielol:

bill440rt

Can I hold the Take a Number ticket machine?

...  Now serving "01"... get it?  :D
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

TheAutoArchaeologist

Sorry guys, I'm out.  Maybe next year.

TUFCAT

Quote from: Devil on June 26, 2014, 05:31:07 PM
Sorry guys, I'm out.  Maybe next year.

Sorry to hear that dude.  I know the feeling, sometimes you can't do everything! ...but there's always next year :2thumbs:

Mytur Binsdirti

TUFCAT

bill440rt

Mytur has his own tent. It's called "The Dodge Mahal".   :D :nana:

I also see our cars are both pictured in this year's show program!  :cheers:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: bill440rt on June 26, 2014, 10:01:55 PM
Mytur has his own tent. It's called "The Dodge Mahal".   :D :nana:

I also see our cars are both pictured in this year's show program!  :cheers:

Got a link Bill?

TUFCAT

bill440rt

Mytur Binsdirti

TUFCAT

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on June 27, 2014, 03:33:25 PM
I'm somebody! :2thumbs:

"The new phonebook are here!....Johnson, Navin R....I'm in print!"

bill440rt

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on June 27, 2014, 03:33:25 PM
I'm somebody! :2thumbs:

Yeah ,but that is from when it was still mine. My house is in the Carlisle program!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

NHCharger

The burning question. Will Stu be wearing the Stukini??
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

ODZKing

The 73 breathes life once again.  :icon_smile_big:
I found a fellow who took off the exhaust manifolds and resurfaced them both for an super reasonable price. So after much grovelling, I got some $$ from the grocery fund and had him do it. Naturally we won't be eating for the next 2 weeks but hey ...
He put it all back together today and she is quiet as a mouse.
While it was there I had him listen to the rear end noise. He said he has heard much much worse.
His opinion is that it was a little noisy but it would be fine for this summer.
Probably should redo all the bearings in the fall or over the winter.  I even have a line on a sure grip for a very reasonable price ... may just do that.   :yesnod:
Anyway, she is back on the schedule ... ahhh A/C for Carlisle!!!!   :rofl:

bill440rt

Quote from: NHCharger on June 27, 2014, 07:51:02 PM
The burning question. Will Stu be wearing the Stukini??

Just when I forgot about that picture...  :eek2:

TUFCAT

Better get some "Freshballs" (obvious product placement opportunity) if wearing the Stukini.  :icon_smile_wink:

moparonecharger

I will be going. I sold both my 1973 charger's and bought a Newer Challenger R/T 6 speed manual. I will be taking to the show. I will be looking to possible buy another old one. I have to make my mind up on getting rid of all my 71-74 parts I have.

rockitier350

I'm there sat and Sunday already got my hotel
1968 charger restoration in progress
t56 built by rpm transmission
636 hemi
14-71 stage 2 bds blower
1225hp supercharged
0 gas mileage

c00nhunterjoe

Change of plans. I will be there saturday.

toocheaptosmoke

Still going to try and make it saturday, hopefully work and weather don't interfere...  Got to put some more test miles on the charger this week, going to carlisle will definitely be the farthest trip it's gone on thus far, and way out of AAA range.  :lol:   Need to find a few bulky items at the swap,(tail light cover, drivers window, package tray, couple wheels) and maybe try to sell an a/c system while out there.  :cheers:

ODZKing

2 part question here ... anyone going to the Cruise In on Thursday evening?

And anyone have construction reports on 81? I know construction never ends in PA, just any stoppages and where?
  :popcrn:

TUFCAT