News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who's used what?

Started by el dub, February 14, 2014, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el dub

Well, I've got to the point where I need to do my interior and have some questions. I want to do my upper door pads and lower panels. Legendary has front and back panels and door pads for about $1500.00 Classic Industries has the same for about $1115.00. Year one has only the lower panels and not the upper pads. BE&A sells uppers only. I want to order both at the same time so the color, pearl white, is the same. Any suggestions?
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

hemihead

Classic Industries DOES NOT make parts , they just sell them . Most likely they are Legendary .
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

el dub

I talked to Classic Industries on the phone and asked who made them. The person I was talking to said he did not know who they got them from. I've seen on this forum others have said the same thing, that they were from Legendary. Can anyone confirm that. Has anybody bought the whole setup from Classic Industries. How was the color, fit and finish? I don't want to spend that kind of money and get a sub par interior. I don't mind spending the money for quality. Has anybody bought the complete setup from Legendary? Were you completely happy? thanks

Dino

The guys at Legendary are pretty helpful.  I say decide on which upper pads you want, Legendary's or BE/A's.  When you get the set make sure they all match.  Ask Legendary for a sample of pearl white and see if you like the combo.  Alternatively you can send one upper to Legendary and ask them to match the interior as close as possible.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

el dub

Thanks Dino. I did talk to legendary but did not think to ask for a sample, good idea. I talked to just dashes as they did my dash and I think the 2 front upper pads. They said to send one of the fronts and they would do the back uppers in the same color for $390. I really wanted to hear from some people here that had used legendary or classic industries and could tell me if they were completely satisfied with them.