News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 to 70 rear window trunk filler panel question

Started by DoubleDlover, February 07, 2014, 05:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleDlover

ok. Lets try here. Does anyone know if that filler panel between the rear window and the trunk lid. (some people call it a dutchmans panel) for a 68 to 70 B body 2 door is the same as a 4 door????? It kinda looks the same. I don't want to work at cutting it off the car and then get it home and find it it wont work... thanks for any help r

myk

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but many of the Charger's panels, including the dutchman, is exclusive to that car...

Dino

Charger skins are unique and do not interchange with other b bodies.  Not without modification.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

DoubleDlover

so is the panel on a 69 4 door satellite the same as a 70 roadrunner 2 door? ron

Dino

Quote from: DoubleDlover on February 07, 2014, 03:20:35 PM
so is the panel on a 69 4 door satellite the same as a 70 roadrunner 2 door? ron

Ah sorry but I can't help you there.  My mopar interest is limited to 2nd gen Chargers.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

JB400

Quote from: DoubleDlover on February 07, 2014, 03:20:35 PM
Unfortunately, not.  There was a thread here that showed the differences.

DoubleDlover

hi ok great. Now how do I find that thread? thanks ron