News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NOS 1969 Dodge Wheel Discs - WIW ?

Started by odcics2, January 15, 2014, 05:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

odcics2

I have an NOS pr. complete with directions and hardware.       
A local guy is interested in them...     What should I ask?
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Ghoste

What do the Road Runner ones go for?  I think they are a lot rarer than the Plymouth ones are they not?

Aero426

Don't recall seeing the Dodge ones before.

69_500

Those are much nicer than the last set of dodge ones I saw. I like them a lot more than the Plymouth ones.  Not sure on a price though, just know I like them and would like it more if they were mine.

odcics2

Yes, much rarer than the Plymouth versions.   Kinda like Birds vs Daytonas!    :lol:

These are NOS, so they are in pretty minty condition.   I'm putting together a paint fund, so need to clear out a few goodies...

UFO

bill440rt

Nice score for whoever gets them.  :drool5:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

odcics2

Had a guy tell me he saw a set at the Nats a few years ago with asking price of 1K on Friday. (nos and had original box)
They were gone late Saturday and the guy didn't know exactly what his buddy got for them. (so he said)