News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Barrett Jackson on TV??

Started by A383Wing, January 09, 2014, 08:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

not for me this year..I saw a commercial while watching the Nascar testing at Daytona today, which got rained out.

I guess B-J at Scottsdale is going to be on FS2 (Fox Sports 2) now? (I checked my listings, not even offered in my area)

(sigh)

TruckDriver

I don't get that channel either. Oh Well...  :shruggy:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Ponch ®

i think it used to be the Fox Soccer channel.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

TruckDriver

I saw it is on network tv too on Saturday night  :P

I'm not going to bother with it no more. To many channels to try to find.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

NJRBros

Edit: Wow apparently I get very grumpy at night.  :lol:

Long story short,  their schedule is a mess.  I'll watch a little of it.  But I really don't give a deuce.

A383Wing

Checked my cable channel guide today...looks like the old SPEED channel which is Fox Sports 1 will carry the auction starting at 11:00am this Friday.....

I think the TV commercial I saw last week saying that it was on Fox Sports 2 was wrong....