News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just got my "Winters Sidewinder" shifter for my car

Started by b5blue, January 08, 2014, 05:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

I've been looking for this to show up and it came in today. I got the rev. lockout one with the start in park safety switch. Nice beefy construction with rear exit cable, this thing will outlive me.  :2thumbs: Off next week so I can install it soon, no more worn/sloppy console type shifter for me!
http://www.lyonsperformance.com/winters-sidewinder-shifters-p-38.html
  Thanks for the heads up Firefighter! Lyons is great to deal with guys, I highly recommend this company, they support made in USA and have a discount for Military and Veterans if you ask. I didn't ask for a discount on this, their price was much better than anyone and shipping direct from Winters was only 19.00. 

WHITE AND RED 69

Always loved the look of the Sidewinder shifter. Maybe my next car will get one? Post some pics when it's installed.   :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

68CoronetRT

Winters gate shifters are very popular in the off road community. Very good shifters! :cheers:

dual fours

I'll be watching this thread, :popcrn:.
Your love your shifter, my buddies call mine the mouse maze shifter.
It was installed around 1980.
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

JB400

Probably a cheaper alternative to the his/hers shifter I was looking at :scratchchin:

:popcrn:

Ghoste

I like the old NHRA decal in there too dual fours.  :2thumbs:

firefighter3931

Luv my SideWinder....i'm sure you will too Neal !   :icon_smile_big:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs